- 4 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Baths
- Wooded View
Conifer Lane 134
Kiawah Island, SC
- Experience Winter On Charleston's Islands
- Promo Code: EXPERIENCE18
- Eligible Stay Dates: 12/01/2018 - 02/28/2019Bookable Dates: 09/07/2018 - 11/17/2018Required stay from 2 to 14 Night
- Fall In Love With Charleston's Islands
- Promo Code: FALLINLOVE
- Eligible Stay Dates: 09/01/2018 - 11/30/2018Bookable Dates: 06/29/2018 - 10/31/2018Required stay from 2 to 14 Night
- Military Savings On Charleston's Islands
- Promo Code: MILITARY
- Eligible Stay Dates: 04/23/2018 - 04/30/2019Bookable Dates: 04/30/2018 - 04/30/2019Required stay from 3 to 14 Night
Built to echo the silhouette of a traditional Charleston double house, with wide columned piazzas on both the first and second floors, this beautiful home is located on a quiet street beside the Maritime Forest Reserve and Nature Trail maintained by the Kiawah Conservancy. This home offers easy access to the beach, Cougar Point Golf Club, and West Beach Tennis Club. Amenities include wireless internet access, a large screened-in porch, multiple decks with porch swings and rockers, a gas barbecue grill, a children's play area with swing set and slide, and a private pool. The pool can be heated for a fee, please inquire for details. Pool is covered and unusable from the end of October through March each year. This four bedroom, three bath home will accommodate up to nine guests. Square Feet 2296.
Please Note: Rent for this home does not include a mandatory security deposit of $500 This fee is required on each stay and refunded 5 days after departure inspection.
FIRST FLOOR: The living room includes two full-sized couches and high-quality woven armchairs, hardwood floors, a ceiling fan, and TV with DVD player and expanded tier cable. A small table is great for games, and seats up to four guests. French doors lead out to the furnished deck, which houses a gas barbeque grill and steps down to the private swimming pool, which overlooks the lush backyard. The living room is separated from the kitchen by a breakfast bar which will seat nine. The kitchen has a center island and bead board detailing, and is adjacent to the formal dining area, which has a bay window and can seat up to eight guests. The first bedroom is furnished with a queen bed, and has its own TV. This bedroom shares access to the full hall bath.
SECOND FLOOR: The remaining bedrooms are located on the second floor. The master suite is furnished with a king bed, and has its own TV and VCR, as well as a sitting area and stationary recumbent bicycle. The tray ceiling has a ceiling fan, and there is a private full bath. There are two additional bedrooms, each of which has two extra-long twin beds, and their own TVs. These two bedrooms share a full hall bath.
Each home includes free parking, screened porch or deck, initial supply of linens and towels, washer and dryer, color cable TV, air conditioning, starter supply of paper products and detergents, fully equipped kitchen with dinnerware, flatware, pots and pans, plus local telephone service and 24-hour security in a gated community. The wireless service requires a login and password. Contact the front desk about the login information. Wireless internet services are not guaranteed to work with your equipment. We cannot provide support for guest's personal computer systems.
Kiawah Business License: BL008640-02-2018Read More
Parking FeatureRead More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Freshfields Front Desk
- 354 Freshfields Drive
- Kiawah Island
- South Carolina, 29455
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 800-877-0837
- Reservation Phone: 800-845-3911
- Check-In Phone: 800-877-0837
- Maintenance Phone: 843-768-9908
- After Hours Phone: 800-877-0837
- Office Hours: 8:00AM to 6:00PM from Easter to Labor Day; otherwise 9:00AM to 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: Lockboxes are located outside our front desk for after-hours check-in. Please call 1-800-877-0837 if you would like to pre-arrange a lockbox.