When we first arrived, I was disappointed by the outside of the property. The gate at the top of the steps was broken, the "curb appeal" was limited. However, the inside was cozy and the pine trees surrounding the property made it quieter and seem more isolated than it actually was. The property is relatively small, and felt a bit dated but the comfort and coziness, coupled with the cleanliness, made our vacation feel intimate and lovely. The living room rug was a bit stained, the shower door in the master bath, was broken and the bedroom televisions were small and old but the color palette was relaxing (green, blue, white) and the kitchen was updated with granite counters and relatively new appliances. I found the beds to be comfortable - but they were firmer than most. It was easy access to the beach, just a 10 minute walk, close to the general store and walking distance to FreshFields (two miles - all bike and walking paths). If you want perfect, this is not a good choice. If you want comfortable, cozy, sweet,,,,,this is your place.
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Baths
- Wooded View
- Last Minute Savings On Charleston's Islands!
- Promo Code: LASTMINUTE
- Eligible Stay Dates: 01/25/2018 - 03/24/2018Bookable Dates: 01/25/2018 - 03/21/2018Required stay from 2 to 14 Night
- Stay More, Save More on Charleston's Islands!
- Promo Code: STAY18
- Eligible Stay Dates: 12/23/2017 - 03/24/2018Bookable Dates: 12/21/2017 - 03/21/2018Required stay from 2 to 14 Night
- Save $100 on Condos & $200 on Homes This Spring!
- Promo Code: BREAK
- Eligible Stay Dates: 04/07/2018 - 06/16/2018Bookable Dates: 02/07/2018 - 04/02/2018Required stay from 4 to 14 Night
Enjoy natural scenic views in this cottage, located in a privately gated community on Kiawah Island. An easy walk or bike ride to the beach and General Store, plus the golf, tennis, shopping and dining in West Beach Village, Inlet Cove is also the closest neighborhood to shopping and dining in Freshfields Village, Bohicket Marina and Historic Charleston! Neighborhood Jr. Olympics-sized swimming pool and crabbing, canoeing, kayaking and fishing dock are only a couple of blocks away. This three bedroom, two bath cottage will accommodate up to six guests. Square Feet 1000.
LIVING AREA: Burnished hardwood floors run throughout the living areas of this lovely cottage. The kitchen offers granite counters, stainless steel appliances, and a cafe table for two to enjoy morning coffee or an afternoon snack. The dining table will accommodate up to six guests, and is adjacent to the living area, which boasts comfortable seating, a writing desk, and a wall mounted HDTV with DVD player and expanded tier cable. Sliding glass doors lead out to the furnished screened porch and deck with gas grill.
BEDROOMS: The first bedroom on the left of the living area is furnished with two twin beds. The full hall bath includes granite counters and a shower/tub combination, and connects to the second bedroom, which is furnished with a queen bed. The master suite is across the living area, and is furnished with a king bed. The master suite has its own flat screen TV and access to the sundeck. The master bath has granite counters and a large stall shower.
The Inlet Cove neighborhood is a separate gated community on Kiawah Island. This charming cottage community includes its own neighborhood Jr. Olympic-sized swimming pool and canoeing, kayaking, crabbing and fishing dock which abuts the Kiawah River. Fishing can also be enjoyed from the nearby access on Beachwalker Drive. Each raised cottage has easy access to the island's bike trails. Each Inlet Cove cottage includes covered parking, screened porch or sunroom, deck, free access to a community pool and fishing pier, initial supply of linens and towels, washer and dryer, color cable TV, air conditioning, starter supply of paper products and detergents, local telephone service, 24-hour security in a gated community.Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Freshfields Front Desk
- 354 Freshfields Drive
- Kiawah Island
- South Carolina, 29455
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 800-877-0837
- Reservation Phone: 800-845-3911
- Check-In Phone: 800-877-0837
- Maintenance Phone: 843-768-9908
- After Hours Phone: 800-877-0837
- Office Hours: 8:00AM to 6:00PM from Easter to Labor Day; otherwise 9:00AM to 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: Lockboxes are located outside our front desk for after-hours check-in. Please call 1-800-877-0837 if you would like to pre-arrange a lockbox.