This review is based on the house conditions only - the house was not well maintained. Family and small children stayed the week and we experienced nails poking up out of the carpet that had torn away, door thresholds a trip hazard, lots of roaches and exterior door to the side screened in porch was broken. Kitchen was not updated/grungy and the coffee maker didn't work. House condition issues reported and maintenance guy came out to look at door but didn't read the work order and didn't know which door to fix and left. Roaches everywhere! In trying to book the best location for family, the agent helping me find the best rental didn't factor in toddlers - which was discussed. There were probably 15-18 steps to climb every time you left the condo....not feasible with 4 toddlers. Very disappointed! This is our 3rd year at Kiawah because we love it so much but this really not the family vacation planned.
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 7
- 3 Baths
- Ocean View
- Last Minute Savings On Charleston's Islands!
- Promo Code: LASTMINUTE
- Eligible Stay Dates: 01/25/2018 - 03/24/2018Bookable Dates: 01/25/2018 - 03/21/2018Required stay from 2 to 14 Night
- Stay More, Save More on Charleston's Islands!
- Promo Code: STAY18
- Eligible Stay Dates: 12/23/2017 - 03/24/2018Bookable Dates: 12/21/2017 - 03/21/2018Required stay from 2 to 14 Night
- Save $100 on Condos & $200 on Homes This Spring!
- Promo Code: BREAK
- Eligible Stay Dates: 04/07/2018 - 06/16/2018Bookable Dates: 02/07/2018 - 04/02/2018Required stay from 4 to 14 Night
This second floor villa with ocean views is just steps from the Atlantic Ocean! Stay near the sound of the surf and simply walk over the boardwalk to Kiawah Island’s warm beach sands. Perfect for bicycle riding, Kiawah Island also boasts 30 plus miles of paved bicycle trails making it an easy jaunt to Night Heron Park’s green spaces and playgrounds. The bike trails extend all the way to Freshfields Village. Kiawah Island’s beautiful 10 miles of hard packed beach are also perfect for bike riding, plus, walking, shelling or simply sunning.
Accommodations are clean, but furnishings and appliances may be aged and showing signs of wear.
The master bedroom has a king bed, ocean views and private bathroom. The second bedroom has queen bed and twin bed. The third bedroom has two double beds. Guest enjoy wireless internet access.
Each Mariners Watch Villa includes free parking, screened porch or sunroom, deck, initial supply of linens and towels, washer and dryer, color cable TV, air conditioning, starter supply of paper products and detergents, local telephone service, 24-hour security in a gated community. The wireless service operates on an open network that requires no logins or passwords and provides no network security. Wireless internet services are not guaranteed to work with your equipment. We cannot provide support for guest's personal computer systems.Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Freshfields Front Desk
- 354 Freshfields Drive
- Kiawah Island
- South Carolina, 29455
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 800-877-0837
- Reservation Phone: 800-845-3911
- Check-In Phone: 800-877-0837
- Maintenance Phone: 843-768-9908
- After Hours Phone: 800-877-0837
- Office Hours: 8:00AM to 6:00PM from Easter to Labor Day; otherwise 9:00AM to 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: Lockboxes are located outside our front desk for after-hours check-in. Please call 1-800-877-0837 if you would like to pre-arrange a lockbox.