Perfect accommodation on-island for the Kiawah Island Marathon. A complimentary shuttle picked us up very near the villas before the race and returned us after. This condo is recently remodeled and clean, with everything we needed to prepare meals, relax and recover.
- 1 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Baths
- Community View
On the oceanfront, with dune and maritime forest wooded views. Easy beach access, and steps away from to tennis, golf, shopping and dining. Square Feet 690.
Bedding includes a king bed in the bedroom suite, and a queen sleeper sofa in the living room.
Each Shipwatch Villa includes free parking, deck, initial supply of linens and towels, washer and dryer access, elevator access, color cable TV, air conditioning, starter supply of paper products and detergents, local telephone service, 24-hour security in a gated community. The wireless service requires a login and password. Contact the front desk about the login information. Wireless internet services are not guaranteed to work with your equipment. We cannot provide support for guest's personal computer systems.
Kiawah Business License: BL007531-01-2018Read More
Bathroom FeatureRead More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Freshfields Front Desk
- 354 Freshfields Drive
- Kiawah Island
- South Carolina, 29455
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 800-877-0837
- Reservation Phone: 800-845-3911
- Check-In Phone: 800-877-0837
- Maintenance Phone: 843-768-9908
- After Hours Phone: 800-877-0837
- Office Hours: 8:00AM to 6:00PM from Easter to Labor Day; otherwise 9:00AM to 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: Lockboxes are located outside our front desk for after-hours check-in. Please call 1-800-877-0837 if you would like to pre-arrange a lockbox.