To Whom it May Concern, A per night rate of $260 (weekend rate of $526) is very excessive due to the state of the condition of Shipwatch 2266. The condo was definitely not acceptable in the following ways: 1. There are numerous wall outlets that do not allow devices to be plugged into them. The electrical outlets are not tight enough to hold the prongs of an electrical charging device and we had to unplug many items just to find an outlet that would charge a device at all. There was also no GFIC outlets mandated by building code in the bathrooms which did not allow us use any appliances (hair dryer, styling tools) safely next to the sink. 2. The couch in the den looked like it was picked up off the side of the road. The couch and the cushions were not of the same pattern and very outdated and unclean. 3. The light in the hallway ceiling of the bedroom did not have a glass dome around to protect the lightbulb - there was just a single light bulb hanging down. 4. The lamp shade in the den was torn/ripped. 5. The carpet had many stains throughout the condo and was very dirty and unclean. I do not understand how such a unit could be acceptable to rent through Wyndham Vacation Rentals. We did let the employee who checked us out of our rental at your office on Kiawah Island know about the conditions, but we also wanted to have this in writing.
- 1 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Baths
- Community View
- Last Minute Savings On Charleston's Islands!
- Promo Code: LASTMINUTE
- Eligible Stay Dates: 01/25/2018 - 03/24/2018Bookable Dates: 01/25/2018 - 03/21/2018Required stay from 2 to 14 Night
- Stay More, Save More on Charleston's Islands!
- Promo Code: STAY18
- Eligible Stay Dates: 12/23/2017 - 03/24/2018Bookable Dates: 12/21/2017 - 03/21/2018Required stay from 2 to 14 Night
- Save $100 on Condos & $200 on Homes This Spring!
- Promo Code: BREAK
- Eligible Stay Dates: 04/07/2018 - 06/16/2018Bookable Dates: 02/07/2018 - 04/02/2018Required stay from 4 to 14 Night
On the oceanfront with views of the dunes and maritime forest wooded areas. Easy beach access from this location. Close to tennis, golf, shopping and dining in a wheelchair accessible building.
Accommodations are clean, but furnishings and appliances may be aged and showing signs of wear. The property may be just what your group needs for a beach vacation.
Each Shipwatch Villa includes: free parking, deck, initial supply of linens and towels, washer and dryer access, elevator access, color cable TV, air conditioning, starter supply of paper products and detergents, local telephone service, 24-hour security in a gated community.Read More
Exterior FeaturesRead More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Freshfields Front Desk
- 354 Freshfields Drive
- Kiawah Island
- South Carolina, 29455
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 800-877-0837
- Reservation Phone: 800-845-3911
- Check-In Phone: 800-877-0837
- Maintenance Phone: 843-768-9908
- After Hours Phone: 800-877-0837
- Office Hours: 8:00AM to 6:00PM from Easter to Labor Day; otherwise 9:00AM to 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: Lockboxes are located outside our front desk for after-hours check-in. Please call 1-800-877-0837 if you would like to pre-arrange a lockbox.