We stayed in this unit with our two small kids and my husband's parents. The Pros: Plenty of space for all of us. All the bedrooms were of a decent size and were attached to a full bathroom. The screen in porch had a lovely view of the lagoon and had a table with chairs, and a lighted ceiling fan. The kitchen is fully equipped. The living room had a wet bar to include a small sink. The master bedroom and living room had flat screen TV's. For the outside, easy flight of stairs to condo and most importantly, an easy walk to the beach. Cons: Be prepared for a flashback to the 90's! Carpet needs to be cleaned as well as the furniture. There were dirty dishes in the cabinets which I don't understand since the dishwasher worked well. The vacuum was useless and smelly. All the bathroom tubs needs re-grouting. I'd say with some extra TLC and updates, this place would be a 4 or 5 star.
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Baths
- Lagoon View
- Winter Rentals Available on Charleston's Islands
- Promo Code: No Promo Code Needed!
- Eligible Stay Dates: 11/01/2017 - 03/24/2018Bookable Dates: 11/01/2017 - 02/28/2018Required stay from 28 to 28 Night
- Last Minute Savings On Charleston's Islands!
- Promo Code: LASTMINUTE
- Eligible Stay Dates: 01/25/2018 - 03/24/2018Bookable Dates: 01/25/2018 - 03/21/2018Required stay from 2 to 14 Night
- Stay More, Save More on Charleston's Islands!
- Promo Code: STAY18
- Eligible Stay Dates: 12/23/2017 - 03/24/2018Bookable Dates: 12/21/2017 - 03/21/2018Required stay from 2 to 14 Night
- Save $100 on Condos & $200 on Homes This Spring!
- Promo Code: BREAK
- Eligible Stay Dates: 04/07/2018 - 06/16/2018Bookable Dates: 02/07/2018 - 04/02/2018Required stay from 4 to 14 Night
First floor villa with lagoon views from the screened porch. Within walking distance to the beach and the shops at Town Center, plus easy access to miles of paved bike trails! Kiawah Island’s 30 plus miles of paved bike trails extend all the way to both The Shops in West Beach Village and the shopping, dining and entertainment of Freshfields Village. Kiawah Island’s beautiful 10 miles of hard packed beach are also perfect for bike riding, plus, walking, shelling or simply sunning. Square Feet 1257.
Bedding includes a king bed in the master suite, two Twin beds in the second bedroom, and two twin beds in the third bedroom.
Each Tennis Club Villa includes: free parking, screened porch and/or deck, initial supply of linens and towels, washer and dryer, color cable TV, air conditioning, starter supply of paper products and detergents, local telephone service, 24-hour security in a gated community.The wireless service requires a login and password. Contact the front desk about the login information. Wireless internet services are not guaranteed to work with your equipment. We cannot provide support for guest's personal computer systems.Read More
Exterior FeaturesRead More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Freshfields Front Desk
- 354 Freshfields Drive
- Kiawah Island
- South Carolina, 29455
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 800-877-0837
- Reservation Phone: 800-845-3911
- Check-In Phone: 800-877-0837
- Maintenance Phone: 843-768-9908
- After Hours Phone: 800-877-0837
- Office Hours: 8:00AM to 6:00PM from Easter to Labor Day; otherwise 9:00AM to 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: Lockboxes are located outside our front desk for after-hours check-in. Please call 1-800-877-0837 if you would like to pre-arrange a lockbox.