So we stayed here before, it was dirty the last time, this time it was spotless except for one major thing, the sheets! I went to fold the sheets down to sleep and there was crusty stuff in several spots. Not knowing that there were extra sheets hidden under blankets in the closet I had to wash the sheets at 10 pm. Then the dryer door wouldn't stay closed and the dryer would keep shutting off, my husband fixed it rather than waiting another hour for a Maintence person. The carpet is dirty needs replaced. The beds are old and uncomfortable. Its a very basic furnished place no frills. Just wish we would've waited to book til last minute because there were several other villas with last minute deals that were way nicer and way less money. Plus this villa is only rentable for six days and charges for what most charge for seven. We agree well wait til last minute next year and gobble up a better villa next time for less money and that's a actual week stay.
- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Baths
- Last Minute Savings On Charleston's Islands!
- Promo Code: LASTMINUTE
- Eligible Stay Dates: 01/25/2018 - 03/24/2018Bookable Dates: 01/25/2018 - 03/21/2018Required stay from 2 to 14 Night
- Stay More, Save More on Charleston's Islands!
- Promo Code: STAY18
- Eligible Stay Dates: 12/23/2017 - 03/24/2018Bookable Dates: 12/21/2017 - 03/21/2018Required stay from 2 to 14 Night
- Save $100 on Condos & $200 on Homes This Spring!
- Promo Code: BREAK
- Eligible Stay Dates: 04/07/2018 - 06/16/2018Bookable Dates: 02/07/2018 - 04/02/2018Required stay from 4 to 14 Night
This fourth floor, penthouse villa features expansive ocean views. Kiawah Island boasts 30 plus miles of paved bicycle trails making it an easy jaunt to Night Heron Park's green spaces and playgrounds. Bike trails also extend all the way to Freshfields Village. Kiawah Island's beautiful 10 miles of hard packed beach are additionally perfect for bike riding, plus, walking, shelling or simply sunning.
The living room has a flat screen TV with DVD player and opens onto the ocean view deck. The fully equipped kitchen offers amenities like stainless steel appliances and granite counters. The kitchen also has tile floors and deck access. The dining area located between the kitchen and living room has seating for six and deck access.
The villa can accommodate up to four guests, with the master suite having a King bed, TV, and deck access. The second bedroom has two Twin beds.
Each Windswept Villa includes free parking, deck, initial supply of linens and towels, washer and dryer, color cable TV, air conditioning, starter supply of paper products and detergents, local telephone service, 24-hour security in a gated community. The wireless service requires a login and password. Contact the front desk about the login information. Wireless internet services are not guaranteed to work with your equipment. We cannot provide support for guest's personal computer systems.
For guests staying 2/12/18-3/30/18, please be aware that there may be some noise as areas of the villa complex are being repaved and curbs are repaired. Also please note that Beach Boardwalk #19 will be closed from 3/5/18-3/16/18.Read More
Exterior FeaturesRead More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Freshfields Front Desk
- 354 Freshfields Drive
- Kiawah Island
- South Carolina, 29455
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 800-877-0837
- Reservation Phone: 800-845-3911
- Check-In Phone: 800-877-0837
- Maintenance Phone: 843-768-9908
- After Hours Phone: 800-877-0837
- Office Hours: 8:00AM to 6:00PM from Easter to Labor Day; otherwise 9:00AM to 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: Lockboxes are located outside our front desk for after-hours check-in. Please call 1-800-877-0837 if you would like to pre-arrange a lockbox.