- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Baths
- 1 Half Baths
- Creek View
- A Summer To Remember On Charleston's Islands
- Promo Code: REMEMBER
- Eligible Stay Dates: 06/01/2018 - 09/01/2018Bookable Dates: 05/30/2018 - 06/29/2018Required stay from 3 to 28 Night
- Military Savings On Charleston's Islands
- Promo Code: MILITARY
- Eligible Stay Dates: 04/23/2018 - 12/31/2018Bookable Dates: 04/30/2018 - 12/31/2018Required stay from 3 to 14 Night
1222 Creekwatch is a two story villa with beautiful views of Cap’n Sam’s Creek with peaks of the ocean in the distance and an island filled with amenities to explore. With two bedrooms and two baths villa can accommodate up to four people.
1222 Creekwatch has a reverse floorplan with the living areas on the second floor to optimize the beautiful views of the meandering tidal creeks and glimmering ocean waters. The living room offers comfortable seating, a vaulted ceiling and a TV. The living room has sliding glass doors that open onto the screened porch which overlooks the marsh. The living area is open to the dining area that seats six. The dining area has pass through to the fully equipped kitchen that features granite counters. A half bath is just of the dining area.
The master suite is a comfortable retreat with a queen bed and a TV. The master suite also has a sliding glass door to a private porch. The master bath features a granite double vanity and a walk-in shower. The second bedroom has two twin beds. The second bedroom has access to a full bath.
Covered parking is provided under the villa. The free community swimming pool is a short walk away, along with the community crabbing dock and marsh lookout. Bring along the kayak or paddleboard to launch at the boat launch next door.
Each Creek Watch Villa includes: access to community swimming pool, initial supply of linens and towels, washer and dryer, air conditioning, starter supply of paper products and detergents, fully equipped kitchen with dinnerware, flatware, pots and pans, plus local telephone service and 24-hour security in a gated community.
The Lake House at Seabrook, offered by the Seabrook Island Property Owners Association, gives guests access to an indoor, heated pool, a fitness center, fitness classes and library. Guests have access to these amenities for additional usage charges. The outdoor pool at the Lake House is available free of charge for all Seabrook guests. To access these facilities a Lake House Amenity Card is required and additional fees may apply based on the activity you choose to use. Rental guests will not have access to the Club facilities.
THIS PROPERTY DOES NOT HAVE INTERNET ACCESSRead More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Freshfields Front Desk
- 354 Freshfields Drive
- Kiawah Island
- South Carolina, 29455
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 800-877-0837
- Reservation Phone: 800-845-3911
- Check-In Phone: 800-877-0837
- Maintenance Phone: 843-768-9908
- After Hours Phone: 800-877-0837
- Office Hours: 8:00AM to 6:00PM from Easter to Labor Day; otherwise 9:00AM to 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: Lockboxes are located outside our front desk for after-hours check-in. Please call 1-800-877-0837 if you would like to pre-arrange a lockbox.