- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Baths
- Marsh View
- Book Now for Summer in Charleston
- Promo Code: BOOK4SMR
- Eligible Stay Dates: 03/05/2019 - 08/28/2019Bookable Dates: 03/05/2019 - 04/27/2019Required stay from 5 to 14 Night
- March Madness on Charleston's Islands
- Promo Code: MARCH
- Eligible Stay Dates: 03/05/2019 - 04/19/2019Bookable Dates: 03/04/2019 - 04/01/2019Required stay from 3 to 14 Night
- Military Savings On Charleston's Islands
- Promo Code: MILITARY
- Eligible Stay Dates: 04/23/2018 - 12/31/2019Bookable Dates: 04/30/2018 - 12/31/2019Required stay from 3 to 14 Night
1248 Creekwatch is an inviting end unit villa with views of the marsh. This villa allows 6 guests, though there are only beds for 4, a high-quality air mattress with bed linens is provided for extra sleeping space for up to 2 more guests. Guest enjoy access to wireless internet.
The living area has seating for 5, a fireplace, ceiling fan and flat screen TV with a DVD player. A sliding glass door leads out to the deck looking out over the marsh. The dining room is off the living area with seating for 8. The fully equipped kitchen at has tile floors and a tile backsplash. A breakfast table seats 2 just off the kitchen.
The master suite offers a queen bed, a flat screen TV and private bath. Venture up the spiral stair case to the lofted second bedroom with two twin beds and TV.
Creek Watch Villas offers guests use of the community swimming pool overlooking the marsh. The community crabbing dock is a short walk away; catch your dinner fishing or crabbing.
Each Creek Watch Villa includes: free parking, deck and screened porch, free access to community swimming pool, initial supply of linens and towels, washer and dryer, color cable TV, air conditioning, starter supply of paper products and detergents, fully equipped kitchen with dinnerware, flatware, pots and pans, plus local telephone service and 24-hour security in a gated community. Wireless internet services are not guaranteed to work with your equipment. We cannot provide support for guest's personal computer systems.
The Lake House at Seabrook, offered by the Seabrook Island Property Owners Association, gives guests access to an indoor heated pool, a fitness center, fitness classes and library. Guests have access to these amenities for additional usage charges. The outdoor pool at the Lake House is available free of charge for all Seabrook guests. To access these facilities, a Lake House Amenity Card is required, and additional fees may apply based on the activity you choose to use.
The Club at Seabrook allows guest access to two championship golf courses, the Racquet Club for tennis, the Equestrian Center, ocean front pool complex, and all dining options inside the security gate. To access these facilities a Club Amenity Card is required. Additional fees will apply based on the activity you choose to participate in. Each property is individually owned and therefore each owner may have different levels of access to the Club facilities. Please make note of the access level for the property you have rented:
Optional Amenity Access - if rental guests wish to access Club facilities, an amenity card may be obtained at the Club Amenity Office for $25 per day, $150 per week, or up to $350 per month for the Club amenity access cards. Usage fees and a card deposit will apply.
Seabrook Business License: 20191032Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Freshfields Front Desk
- 354 Freshfields Drive
- Kiawah Island
- South Carolina, 29455
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 800-877-0837
- Reservation Phone: 800-845-3911
- Check-In Phone: 800-877-0837
- Maintenance Phone: 843-768-9908
- After Hours Phone: 800-877-0837
- Office Hours: 8:00AM to 6:00PM from Easter to Labor Day; otherwise 9:00AM to 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: Lockboxes are located outside our front desk for after-hours check-in. Please call 1-800-877-0837 if you would like to pre-arrange a lockbox.