We really enjoyed our short stay in this rental. The unit was very clean except for the bedroom rug. It was dirty looking and needs to be replaced. The view of the water and wildlife was awesome. We loved walking the beach in the mornings. We saw lots of dolphins. We usually go to Kiawah or Seabrook in the summer. The cool fall temperatures made the visit invigorating. Great location for the pool in the summertime.
- 1 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Baths
- Partial Ocean View
- Winter Rentals Available on Charleston's Islands
- Promo Code: No Promo Code Needed!
- Eligible Stay Dates: 11/01/2017 - 03/24/2018Bookable Dates: 11/01/2017 - 02/28/2018Required stay from 28 to 28 Night
- Last Minute Savings On Charleston's Islands!
- Promo Code: LASTMINUTE
- Eligible Stay Dates: 01/25/2018 - 03/24/2018Bookable Dates: 01/25/2018 - 03/21/2018Required stay from 2 to 14 Night
- Stay More, Save More on Charleston's Islands!
- Promo Code: STAY18
- Eligible Stay Dates: 12/23/2017 - 03/24/2018Bookable Dates: 12/21/2017 - 03/21/2018Required stay from 2 to 14 Night
- Save $100 on Condos & $200 on Homes This Spring!
- Promo Code: BREAK
- Eligible Stay Dates: 04/07/2018 - 06/16/2018Bookable Dates: 02/07/2018 - 04/02/2018Required stay from 4 to 14 Night
At 13101 Pelican Watch Villa, it is not unusual for pods of dolphins or scoops of brown pelicans to fish and play in the waters just outside. Located within a short walk to the Beach Club and oceanfront pools, views from this villa include the sand dunes and the North Edisto River Inlet meeting the Atlantic Ocean.
The living area has tile floors and is decorated with a tropical palm tree motif. The living room includes a sleeper sofa and an entertainment center with a stereo and flat screen TV with DVD player and expanded tier cable. Sliding glass doors open to the spectacular ocean viewing deck. The covered deck has a dining table for four, hooks for beach towels and steps leading down to the boardwalk to the beach. The fully-equipped kitchen features granite counters, tile flooring and white cabinets and appliances. A cut-out from the kitchen to the dining area keeps the conversations flowing. A glass top table with seating for 4 guests on rattan chairs.
The master suite has a king bed and a flat screen TV. The master bath has a tub and shower combination. A second full bathroom is off the hall.
Each Pelican Watch villa includes free parking, deck, initial supply of linens and towels, washer and dryer, color cable TV, air conditioning, starter supply of paper products and detergents, fully equipped kitchen with dinnerware, flatware, pots and pans, plus local telephone service and 24-hour security in a gated community.
The wireless service requires a login and password. Contact the front desk about the login information. Wireless internet services are not guaranteed to work with your equipment. We cannot provide support for guest's personal computer systems.
The Lake House at Seabrook, offered by the Seabrook Island Property Owners Association, gives guests access to an indoor heated pool, a fitness center, fitness classes and library. Guests have access to these amenities for additional usage charges. The outdoor pool at the Lake House is available free of charge for all Seabrook guests. To access these facilities, a Lake House Amenity Card is required, and additional fees may apply based on the activity you choose to use.
The Club at Seabrook allows guest access to two championship golf courses, the Racquet Club for tennis, the Equestrian Center, ocean front pool complex, and all dining options inside the security gate. To access these facilities a Club Amenity Card is required. Additional fees will apply based on the activity you choose to participate in. Each property is individually owned and therefore each property has different levels of access to the Club facilities.
13101 Pelican Watch has 'Full' Club access, which means that rental guests may pick up Amenity Access cards from the Amenity Office at no additional cost. Usage fees for some amenities and a card deposit will apply.Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Freshfields Front Desk
- 354 Freshfields Drive
- Kiawah Island
- South Carolina, 29455
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 800-877-0837
- Reservation Phone: 800-845-3911
- Check-In Phone: 800-877-0837
- Maintenance Phone: 843-768-9908
- After Hours Phone: 800-877-0837
- Office Hours: 8:00AM to 6:00PM from Easter to Labor Day; otherwise 9:00AM to 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: Lockboxes are located outside our front desk for after-hours check-in. Please call 1-800-877-0837 if you would like to pre-arrange a lockbox.