- 1 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Baths
- Ocean View
- A Summer To Remember On Charleston's Islands
- Promo Code: REMEMBER
- Eligible Stay Dates: 06/01/2018 - 09/08/2018Bookable Dates: 05/30/2018 - 09/06/2018Required stay from 3 to 28 Night
- Military Savings On Charleston's Islands
- Promo Code: MILITARY
- Eligible Stay Dates: 04/23/2018 - 12/31/2018Bookable Dates: 04/30/2018 - 12/31/2018Required stay from 3 to 14 Night
1350 Pelican Watch Villa is a second floor end unit villa with amazing sunset views. It features an ocean and inlet view, with an uninhabited barrier island across the inlet, and the open ocean to the left. The villa's features include hardwood floors throughout, ceiling fans, and wireless internet access.
The living area with vaulted ceilings has sleeper sofa and flat screen TV with cable and DVD attached. The dining area is seats four and is open to the living area. seating is provided along the kitchen counter cut-out with two chairs. The fully equipped kitchen has granite counters and is open to the dining area via a pass through.
The master suite has a king bed and flat screen TV. The master bath has a tub and shower combination. A second full bath is off the hall.
Each Pelican Watch Villa includes: free parking, deck, initial supply of linens and towels, washer and dryer, color cable TV, air conditioning, starter supply of paper products and detergents, fully equipped kitchen with dinnerware, flatware, pots and pans, plus local telephone service and 24-hour security in a gated community. The wireless service operates on an open network that requires no logins or passwords and provides no network security. Wireless internet services are not guaranteed to work with your equipment. We cannot provide support for guest's personal computer systems.
The Lake House at Seabrook, offered by the Seabrook Island Property Owners Association, gives guests access to an indoor heated pool, a fitness center, fitness classes and library. Guests have access to these amenities for additional usage charges. The outdoor pool at the Lake House is available free of charge for all Seabrook guests. To access these facilities, a Lake House Amenity Card is required, and additional fees may apply based on the activity you choose to use.
The Club at Seabrook allows guest access to two championship golf courses, the Racquet Club for tennis, the Equestrian Center, ocean front pool complex, and all dining options inside the security gate. To access these facilities a Club Amenity Card is required. Each property is individually owned and therefore each owner may have different levels of access to the Club facilities.
1350 Pelican Watch has 'Full' Club access, which means that rental guests may pick up Amenity Access cards from the Amenity Office at no additional cost. Usage fees for some amenities and a card deposit will apply.
Seabrook Business License: 20180329Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Freshfields Front Desk
- 354 Freshfields Drive
- Kiawah Island
- South Carolina, 29455
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 800-877-0837
- Reservation Phone: 800-845-3911
- Check-In Phone: 800-877-0837
- Maintenance Phone: 843-768-9908
- After Hours Phone: 800-877-0837
- Office Hours: 8:00AM to 6:00PM from Easter to Labor Day; otherwise 9:00AM to 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: Lockboxes are located outside our front desk for after-hours check-in. Please call 1-800-877-0837 if you would like to pre-arrange a lockbox.