Nice family retreat for a holiday weekend. Only steps away from the beach and our grandson really enjoyed the lighthouse.
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Baths
- Partial Ocean View
- Last Minute Savings On Charleston's Islands!
- Promo Code: LASTMINUTE
- Eligible Stay Dates: 01/25/2018 - 03/24/2018Bookable Dates: 01/25/2018 - 03/21/2018Required stay from 2 to 14 Night
- Stay More, Save More on Charleston's Islands!
- Promo Code: STAY18
- Eligible Stay Dates: 12/23/2017 - 03/24/2018Bookable Dates: 12/21/2017 - 03/21/2018Required stay from 2 to 14 Night
- Save $100 on Condos & $200 on Homes This Spring!
- Promo Code: BREAK
- Eligible Stay Dates: 04/07/2018 - 06/16/2018Bookable Dates: 02/07/2018 - 04/02/2018Required stay from 4 to 14 Night
Situated behind the dune line and right next to the Sullivan's Island Lighthouse, this great beach home features ocean views straight back and to the right of the home from the decks. This unique home has recently received pleasant upgrades including an extended patio and updated furniture and appliances. Guests also enjoy high speed wireless internet access. This is a great location for a quiet beach retreat. With three bedrooms and three baths, this home accommodates up to six guests. Square Feet 1680
FIRST FLOOR The living room includes two sofas, a small table for two and a TV with DVD player and expanded tier cable. Whitewashed bead board walls of knotty pine are great for creating the feel of a traditional beach house. The spacious kitchen features plenty of counter space, including a breakfast bar with seating for three. Glass fronted cabinets make finding dishes a breeze. The kitchen island includes the flat-top range and oven. A large sun porch includes a sitting area with a daybed and a dining area that seats six guests. The sun deck includes plenty of seating, a chimnea for cool evenings, and steps leading down to a small patio and the back yard. There are two bedrooms on the first floor. The first bedroom is furnished with a king bed and has a full private bath. The second is furnished with two twin beds, and shares the full hall bath.
SECOND FLOOR On the second floor, a decorative railing frames the open area between the master suite and the second floor deck. Over the railing, guests can enjoy views of the kitchen and living rooms. The master bedroom is furnished with a king bed and includes a flat screen TV with expanded tier cable, a stereo system, a window seat that stretches the entire length of the room, and His and Hers closets. The full private bath includes a stall shower.
Each home includes free parking, screened porch or deck, initial supply of linens and towels, washer and dryer, color cable TV, air conditioning, starter supply of paper products and detergents, fully equipped kitchen with dinnerware, flatware, pots and pans, plus local telephone service. Wireless internet services are not guaranteed to work with your equipment. The wireless service operates on an open network that requires no logins or passwords and provides no network security. We cannot provide support for guest's personal computer systems.Read More
Parking FeatureRead More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Isle of Palms
- 1400 Palm Blvd.
- Suite N
- Isle of Palms
- South Carolina, 29451
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 800-877-0837
- Reservation Phone: 800-247-5050
- Check-In Phone: 800-877-0837
- Maintenance Phone: 843-886-9840
- After Hours Phone: 800-877-0837
- Office Fax: 843-886-3055
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Hours: 8:00AM to 6:00PM from Easter to Labor Day; otherwise 9:00AM to 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: If a guest does not arrive by closing time, their check-in packet is placed in a lockbox, located just outside our Front Desk office, in the drive-thru lane. The lockbox assignment info is sent to our after-hours call center, and guests can retrieve their info by calling 1-800-877-0837. Guests can drive around the back of the building and pull in to the center lane of the drive-thru to retrieve their check in packet. An 800 number is posted on the lockboxes and on the front door if assistance is needed. There is also a sign on the front door directing guests to the lockbox location.