Every year, millions of visitors flock to Orlando to experience thrilling theme parks, sensational shopping and championship golf.
Whether you are seeking the haven of a private home or a fun-filled family-friendly resort, our Orlando vacation rentals are all conveniently located just minutes from the excitement of the Walt Disney World® Resort theme parks and attractions.
Bahama Bay Resort & Spa offers the ultimate in recreation and relaxation. Dine overlooking Lake Davenport at Tradewinds Restaurant, or head outside to up your tennis, basketball and beach volleyball game, and then cool down in one of our refreshing swimming pools near your Orlando condo rental.
With a heated swimming pool, in-ground hot spa, and sundeck Caribe Cove Resort is perfectly situated to take full advantage of all the Sunshine State has to offer. Come here and allow the cares of the day to melt away.
Expect all of the comforts of home, because Wyndham Vacation Rentals' Orlando properties feature spacious floorplans, full kitchens and in-unit washers and dryers. Stay with us on your next visit to amazing Orlando and let your imagination soar.Read More
- Bahama Bay Resort & Spa
- Fun lies right outside your front door at Bahama Bay Resort & Spa. Set on Lake Davenport, Bahama Bay offers all the comforts of home, plus all the amenities of a resort. Family-friendly two- and three-bedroom villas are just minutes from the Disney® parks. The resort features heated pools and in-ground spas, as well as a children’s splash pad with fountains, buckets and sprayers. A white-sand beach with loungers and a sand volleyball court are located on the property, along with tennis and basketball courts, shuffleboard, paved nature trails and a full-size fishing dock on the lake. Relax and enjoy a massage or manicure at Cenote Day Spa, conveniently located on site. Casual dining is available on site at Mambo’s Poolside Bar & Grill (open seasonally), and Tradewinds Restaurant & Bar offers pub-style activities like billiards and karaoke. Guests can also purchase tickets to theme parks and area attractions at our Expedia Concierge station located at the front desk.
- Caribe Cove Resort
- Caribe Cove Resort is nestled just off the beaten path, minutes away from Disney®, golf courses and all the fun Orlando has to offer. Sprinkled with lush landscaping, this resort boasts two- and three-bedroom condominiums that sleep up to 8 people with full kitchens to gather with your family. Resort amenities at Caribe Cove include a lakeside heated pool, hot tub and 24-hour fitness center. The quiet location, peacefully tucked away from the hubbub of Orlando, is a perfect place for a friendly game of shuffleboard or a stroll around the property. Each unit has a screened-in private balcony with access from the master bedroom. Guests can also purchase tickets to theme parks and area attractions at our Expedia Concierge station located at the front desk.
- Have a large family? A vacation home is the perfect solution. Our homes all have four or more bedrooms, private pools, full kitchens, washers and dryers, and multiple bathrooms. Fully decorated living rooms and kitchens allow your family to spread out and have plenty of together time and peace and quiet. Located close by our resorts, you can feel comforted in knowing that 24-hour service is available should any problems arise.
We invite you to come and mix business with pleasure in Orlando, where mouse ears, meetings and group gatherings often intertwine. And, the best part is that when you stay, work or play together at our Orlando properties—you can save together with group rates and discounts. No matter the group size or the event, we will help you from the planning stages all the way through to the wrap-up to ensure that your gathering is as magical as you envision.
Bahama Bay Resort and Caribe Cove Resort offer facilities which are perfect settings for group events such as destination weddings, corporate meetings, family reunions, sports team trips and a variety of other social gatherings. So explore all that our Orlando resorts have to offer, then give us a call to move forward with planning a large get-together of family and friends, arranging travel and accommodations for a sports team, or managing a church group or a corporate event.
Our resorts have spacious two- and three-bedroom villas packed with amenities that are perfect accommodations for guests of these events. Plus, we can offer group bookings so everyone shares in the savings. We can also help you arrange group meeting space, private dinners, cocktail receptions and other group activities.
To start planning your group event at Bahama Bay Resort or Caribe Cove Resort, contact our Group Sales Manager at 863-547-1615 or OrlandoGroups@wynvr.com.
• Meetings, Conferences & Corporate Retreats
• Destination Weddings
• Family Reunions & Social Events
• Sports Groups & Teams
• Motorcoach Tours
Group Sales Manager, Orlando
- Close to ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
- Adjacent to NERP (Northeast Regional Park, Davenport)
- Why Stay with Us?
- Multiple bedrooms
- Washer & dryer
- Free bus parking
- On-site restaurant
- Team catering
- Private event space available
- Variety of accommodations
- Multi-generational activities
- Gathering spaces
- Large homes within close proximity to each other
- Full kitchens with all the amenities to make Grandma's signature dish
- BBQ grills and picnic areas
- Group activities (volleyball, shuffleboard, tennis, etc.)
- Multi-bedroom/High-occupancy units
- Flexible payment & cancellation policies
- Outdoor & indoor cocktail receptions
- Outdoor ceremony space
- On-site catering
Meetings & Retreats
- On-site catering
- Long-term stays
- Basic audio/visual with plug-in capabilities complimentary with room rental
- Free wi-fi
Featured PropertiesRead More
What better time to save on an Orlando vacation than right now? Grab a great vacation deal with money-saving offers on Orlando lodging. Check the Vacation Deals page for our best deals on accommodations in Orlando, Florida, including savings on family-friendly condos near theme parks and attractions. Book your stay today, and be in Orlando in no time!Read More
Orlando is home to some of the most famous theme and water parks in the world. With attractions for all ages, Orlando makes for the ultimate family vacation. Spend the day park Disney World® or head to Universal Studios. If you love dolphins, then head over to Sea World and enjoy a show. If you’re looking for something more relaxing, then check out the local attractions such as Bok Tower and Gardens or True Blue Winery that are sure leave you wanting more.
Golfers from all around the world have put Highlands Reserve at the top of their "must-play" list of Orlando golf courses, and it is just moments away from our Caribe Cove Resort and Bahama Bay Resort & Spa. With 17 total golf courses within proximity of our resorts, it's no surprise we're known as a golfer's paradise.
Shopping and Dining
Orlando's energy-infused atmosphere has also created exciting dining and shopping experiences. Dine on fresh seafood at award-winning restaurants. Then pencil in some time to shop high-end designers at The Mall at Millennia or hit the Orlando Premium Outlets. Browse our vacation rentals now and find the perfect condo to jump start your most memorable vacation yet.Read More
A Perfect Partnership
We've all heard the saying, "You get what you pay for," but with ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals, you get more. Much more.
Wyndham Vacation Rentals is the world's largest professionally managed vacation rentals business. As part of the Wyndham Destinations family of brands, more property owners trust Wyndham Vacation Rentals to market, manage, and maintain their rental properties in the U.S. than any other professional vacation rental management company. Our commitment is to help our homeowners maximize their property's income potential and provide an overall relaxing experience for you and future rental guests.
Wyndham Vacation Rentals in Orlando continually strives to make your homeowner experience one of individual attention and professionalism and to help your property realize its full investment potential. We pride ourselves on having a local team with global support, making us the best of both worlds and the perfect partner to manage your vacation rental. The high standards to which we hold our people and our properties form the basis of our Vacation Rental Bill of Rights® — a list of six key commitments that every traveler can expect when booking a vacation rental stay with us.
Our goal is to drive your revenue further by creating a strategic marketing plan. Through this plan we will enhance your bookings and generate the results you expect by optimizing distribution channels. In other words, our marketing doesn't start and stop here. We proudly and successfully partner with several other distribution channels and maintain your property there as well—putting more money in your pocket.
- ...and More!
Our success as a property management company begins with the trust our owners place with us. We work hard to help our owners get the most value possible from their rentals. Our fantastic team of detail-driven staff takes personal pride in inspecting, managing, and maintaining each property.
If you've got a property in Orlando and you're looking for personal service, powerful marketing, and exceptional property management, we welcome the opportunity to speak with you.
Contact our local Business Development representative, RJ Johnson, to join our program or for any additional information or questions that you may have.