Downtown Gatlinburg, Tennessee is open for business, and our condo and cabin rentals are in full swing! The shops and restaurants along the Parkway were mostly unharmed in last fall’s wildfires, and a number of trails that were closed have been reopened. In the wake of the Chimney Tops tragedy, this resilient mountain community has rallied with a determination to return stronger than ever.
More than 500 unique shops grace the streets of Gatlinburg, Tennessee, selling everything from handcrafted candles and black bear carvings to saltwater taffy and kettle corn. The 8-mile Arts and Crafts Loop showcases goods crafted by master artisans specializing in pottery, fine art, leather goods and more.
Located just outside a main entrance to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Gatlinburg is a nicely located base for any Appalachian adventure. And, there's no better way to enjoy the Gateway to the Smoky Mountains than with a luxury condo or cabin rental in Gatlinburg. Explore our selection of Gatlinburg vacation rentals, and see for yourself what really makes the Smoky Mountains great.Read More
- Baskins Creek Condos
- Baskins Creek Condominiums are in the heart of downtown Gatlinburg, Tennessee, just 3 blocks from all of the fun on the Parkway. Along the relaxing Baskins Creek, this luxurious complex stands just a few steps behind the Village, a quaint European-style village with 27 boutiques & eateries, including the famous Pancake Pantry. Guests can easily take a ride on the Gatlinburg trolley which stops at the front entrance. With an outdoor seasonal community pool & hot tub, fitness center, and conference room, you may not want to even leave the building. Each condominium has a 9.5' ceiling and features a spacious covered balcony, seasonal gas fireplace, jetted tub, fully equipped kitchen, and interior corridors.
- Glades View Condominiums
- Away from it all but convenient to everything, Glades View Condominiums in Gatlinburg offer stylish, contemporary accommodations in a tranquil setting close to the popular Glades Arts & Crafts Community. Just minutes from the Parkway in downtown Gatlinburg, each 2-bedroom, 2-bath condo sleeps 6, thanks to a queen-size sofa bed. The fully equipped kitchen features stainless steel appliances, plus granite countertops grace the kitchen and bathrooms. The living room has a fireplace, flat-screen TV and access to a private balcony with wooded mountain views. Units include air conditioning, and linens are included.
- Cherokee Orchard Cabins
- Cherokee Orchard is a new cabin community just minutes from all the hustle and bustle of downtown Gatlinburg as well as the peace of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. The first of these luxury cabins are scheduled for completion the summer of 2018, with homes ranging from 8 up to 20 bedrooms. Planning a family reunion, church retreat, or a corporate getaway? Offering luxury at every turn and the convenience of having your entire party under one roof, Cherokee Orchard is an excellent choice for your group's next Smoky Mountain adventure!
What better time to save on a Smoky Mountains vacation than right now? Grab a great vacation deal with money-saving offers on lodging in the Smokies. Check the Vacation Deals page for our best deals on lodging in Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge, including savings on Smoky Mountain cabin rentals. Book your stay today, and be in the Great Smoky Mountains in no time!Read More
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- The Great Smoky Mountains National Park is the most popular National Park in the US thanks to stunning natural beauty, outstanding outdoor activities and no entrance fee to enter the park.
- Great Smoky Arts and Crafts Community
- Following the long and honored Smoky Mountain tradition of expertly crafted goods, the Great Smoky Arts and Crafts Community grants visitors the chance to watch master craftsmen and artisans at work in their studios and workshops.
- Ober Gatlinburg Ski Resort & Amusement Park
- Ober Gatlinburg is part ski resort, part amusement park and all fun. Tennessee's only ski resort, Ober Gatlinburg features a state-of-the-art snow tubing park, the OGFT freestyle terrain park, and 9 groomed trails served by 2 quads, a double and one surface lift.
A Perfect Partnership
We've all heard the saying, "You get what you pay for," but with Wyndham Vacation Rentals, you get more. Much more.
Wyndham Vacation Rentals is the world's largest professionally managed vacation rentals business. As part of the Wyndham Worldwide family of brands, more property owners trust Wyndham Vacation Rentals to market, manage, and maintain their rental properties in the U.S. than any other professional vacation rental management company. Our commitment is to help our homeowners maximize their property's income potential and provide an overall relaxing experience for you and future rental guests.
Wyndham Vacation Rentals in Gatlinburg continually strives to make your homeowner experience one of individual attention and professionalism and to help your property realize its full investment potential. We pride ourselves on having a local team with global support, making us the best of both worlds and the perfect partner to manage your vacation rental. The high standards to which we hold our people and our properties form the basis of our Vacation Rental Bill of Rights® — a list of six key commitments that every traveler can expect when booking a vacation rental stay with us.
Our goal is to drive your revenue further by creating a strategic marketing plan. Through this plan we will enhance your bookings and generate the results you expect by optimizing distribution channels. In other words, our marketing doesn't start and stop here. We proudly and successfully partner with several other distribution channels and maintain your property there as well—putting more money in your pocket.
- ...And More!
Our success as a property management company begins with the trust our owners place with us. We work hard to help our owners get the most value possible from their rentals. Our fantastic team of detail-driven staff takes personal pride in inspecting, managing, and maintaining each property.
If you've got a property in Gatlinburg and you're looking for personal service, powerful marketing, and exceptional property management, we welcome the opportunity to speak with you.
Contact our local local Owner Relations Manager, Joseph McConnell, to join our program or for any additional information or questions that you may have.
- Pigeon Forge
Owner Relations Manager