- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 3 Baths
- Wooded View
- Extra Day at No Cost in the Smoky Mountains!
- Promo Code: 7FOR6
- Eligible Stay Dates: 01/01/2018 - 12/31/2020Bookable Dates: 12/15/2017 - 12/29/2020Required stay from 7 to 28 Night
- Fall In Love With The Smoky Mountains
- Promo Code: FALLINLOVE
- Eligible Stay Dates: 09/04/2018 - 11/15/2018Bookable Dates: 07/03/2018 - 10/31/2018Required stay from 3 to 28 Night
- Winterfest Kickoff
- Promo Code: Winterfest18
- Eligible Stay Dates: 09/04/2018 - 11/15/2018Bookable Dates: 07/30/2018 - 10/29/2018Required stay from 2 to 14 Night
- Oktoberfest at Ober Gatlinburg
- Promo Code: Oktoberfest 2018
- Eligible Stay Dates: 09/04/2018 - 11/15/2018Bookable Dates: 07/30/2018 - 10/29/2018Required stay from 3 to 14 Night
- Experience Winter in the Smoky Mountains
- Promo Code: EXPERIENCE18
- Eligible Stay Dates: 09/04/2018 - 02/28/2019Bookable Dates: 08/17/2018 - 10/29/2018Required stay from 3 to 28 Night
- Military Savings
- Promo Code: MILITARY
- Eligible Stay Dates: 06/14/2017 - 01/02/2019Bookable Dates: 06/14/2017 - 12/31/2018Required stay from 2 to 28 Night
- A Summer to Remember in the Smoky Mountains
- Promo Code: REMEMBER
- Eligible Stay Dates: 06/01/2018 - 09/03/2018Bookable Dates: 05/31/2018 - 08/30/2018Required stay from 3 to 28 Night
Angel's Rest is a beautiful 3 level cabin with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms for a luxurious log cabin retreat that can comfortably sleep 10 people with a king sized bed, 2 queen sized beds, and 2 queen sized sleeper sofas. The kitchen comes fully-equipped and features a retro stove and table seating for 4. Relax peacefully by the gas stacked-stone fireplace while your favorite DVD plays.
Challenge one another to a friendly game of air hockey or shoot a game of pool while dinner cooks. Soak in the private hot tub nestled on the porch looking over tranquil wooded scenery. Take your morning coffee out to the rocking chairs or porch swing to greet the glorious day as you soothingly sway. Other amenities included with your stay are a charcoal grill, wireless internet and a washer and dryer in the unit.
Located within the newly developed Hemlock Hills that also provides a brand new Prayer Chapel, which accommodates up to 50 guests, and is available to our rental guests for weddings and services. A playground is available for the kids to run off some steam and the cabin is within walking distance of a trolley stop and the Arts & Crafts Community. Take a short drive to the Gatlinburg Community Center, which offers an indoor swimming pool, basketball courts, a bowling alley, and more! Angel's Rest is the pinnacle of vacation getaway destinations.
Just minutes away from the bustling downtown area of Gatlinburg loaded with family entertainment. Load up on breakfast at one of the Flapjack’s Pancake Cabins to be sure to have energy to get through the day of adventure. Visit Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies to be amazed at the underwater tunnel, play at the mountainside amusement park of Ober Gatlinburg and in the winter, ski and snowboard. Stop in to Ole Smoky Moonshine Distillery to sample the time honored tradition of Tennessee moonshine.
Head up the Parkway to Pigeon Forge to discover the Land of More. Dollywood is right around the corner with high flying roller coasters for all ages, the Titanic Museum gives you a boarding pass to history and the Speed Zone Fun Park lets you legally fly over the hills in go-karts. Visit the Island in Pigeon Forge for shopping, dining and take a spin on the Great Smoky Mountain Wheel. Save an evening for a dinner theater experience like no other at Dixie Stampede, for a four course feast with an action packed show.
Staying at the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains your choices for adventure are boundless. Set out on a hike along the over 800 miles of trails available, auto-tour Cades Cove for a peak back at early settlers lives or pack up a lunch to picnic at one of the picnic areas throughout the park. Try flying along the tree tops with Adventure Park offering zip lining and tree top ropes course, shoot the rapids of the Pigeon River with Smoky Mountain Outdoors or set out on horseback to explore with Five Oaks Riding Stables. There is always more to explore when you’re staying in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains.Read More
Extra Sleeping Area
- Check-in Office Name:
- Sherwood Forest Resort
- 4306 Forest Ridge Way
- Pigeon Forge
- Tennessee, 37863
- Check In Time: 03:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 865-774-9199
- Reservation Phone: 888-774-4535
- Check-In Phone: 865-774-9199
- Maintenance Phone: 865-868-1190
- After Hours Phone: 888-774-4535
- Office Fax: 865-774-8757
- Office Hours: 9am - 5pm
- Read More