- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Baths
- Pool View
- Save 15% on Midweek Condo Stays in the Smokies
- Promo Code: Condo15
- Eligible Stay Dates: 01/02/2019 - 08/31/2019Bookable Dates: 10/05/2018 - 12/31/2018Required stay from 3 to 14 Night
- Plan to Play in the Smokies
- Promo Code: No Promo Code Needed!
- Eligible Stay Dates: 11/01/2017 - 12/31/2020Bookable Dates: 06/16/2017 - 12/31/2020Required stay from 2 to 14 Night
- Fall in Love with Baskins Creek Condos
- Promo Code: FALLINLOVEBC
- Eligible Stay Dates: 09/04/2018 - 11/15/2018Bookable Dates: 08/16/2018 - 10/29/2018Required stay from 2 to 14 Night
- Experience Winter at Baskins Creek Condos
- Promo Code: EXPERIENCE18BC
- Eligible Stay Dates: 09/04/2018 - 02/28/2019Bookable Dates: 08/17/2018 - 11/17/2018Required stay from 3 to 14 Night
Baskins Creek Condominiums is located in the heart of downtown Gatlinburg, Tennessee, just a short 3 blocks from the bustling fun on the Parkway along the rippling waters of Baskins Creek featuring 5-stories of condos. Enjoy your morning coffee while soaking in the views from the spacious private covered balcony overlooking town and the pool or beholding the glorious Smoky Mountains. Choose from 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom or 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom split floorplans that feature 9.5’ ceilings and kitchens fully-equipped to prepare memorable meals. Sip hot chocolate while snuggling up in front of the seasonal stacked-stone gas fireplace with your special someone or immerse yourself in the jetted tub in the master bedroom after a long day of exploration. Stay connected with the provided Wi-Fi.
Check-in is a breeze, being on-site; staff can easily assist with any of your needs. Lounge around the outdoor seasonal community pool and hot tub during the warm summer days. An 866sq.ft conference room with a kitchenette is also available for use. Free limited covered parking, a coded elevator and interior corridors provide ease of access while staying with Baskins Creek Condominiums.
Catch the Gatlinburg Trolley that stops right at the front entrance to Baskins Creek or take just a short walk to the Parkway traffic light #6 where you can find Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies and the Village featuring a quaint European-style village with boutiques and eateries. Ole Smoky Moonshine is also just a short stroll along the parkway where you can sample authentic moonshine. Travel the Great Smoky Arts and Crafts Community along Glades Road with over 100 shops and unique hand-crafted heirlooms.
Auto-tour the Smoky Mountains along the Roaring Fork Motor Nature Trail just minutes from Baskins Creek, to venture back in-time and experience where early pioneers settled. Set out on one of the many hiking trails along the tour to be rewarded with magnificent waterfalls, wild flowers, Eastern Hemlocks and an abundance of birds.
Ramble down the Parkway to visit Pigeon Forge with dinner theaters, outlet shopping, entertaining attractions and Dollywood Theme Park. Baskins Creek Condominiums are the place to stay in the heart of downtown Gatlinburg while on your getaway in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains.Read More
- Read More