- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 9
- 2 Baths
- Wooded View
- Extra Day at No Cost in the Smoky Mountains!
- Promo Code: 7FOR6
- Eligible Stay Dates: 01/01/2018 - 12/31/2020Bookable Dates: 12/15/2017 - 12/29/2020Required stay from 7 to 28 Night
- 2018 Plan to Play in the Smokies
- Promo Code: No Promo Code Needed!
- Eligible Stay Dates: 11/01/2017 - 12/31/2018Bookable Dates: 06/16/2017 - 06/30/2018Required stay from 2 to 28 Night
- Military Savings
- Promo Code: MILITARY
- Eligible Stay Dates: 06/14/2017 - 01/02/2019Bookable Dates: 06/14/2017 - 12/31/2018Required stay from 2 to 28 Night
- Spoil Yourself with Savings in the Smoky Mountains
- Promo Code: SPOIL
- Eligible Stay Dates: 05/01/2018 - 08/31/2018Bookable Dates: 04/29/2018 - 05/27/2018Required stay from 3 to 28 Night
Bearfoot Lodge is a charming 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom cabin in Sevierville, just outside Gatlinburg, that easily sleeps up to 9 people with 2 king-sized beds, 2 queen-sized sofa beds and a twin-size sleeper. This cabin fits a large family or group comfortably. Bearfoot Lodge features a fully-equipped kitchen, 3 TVs and gas grill for all the comforts of home.
Stocked with entertainment the game room includes air hockey, foosball and a dart board. You can’t miss the bar with a mini-fridge making for a rustic atmosphere. Begin your day rocking in the rocking chairs as your morning coffee awakes you. Watch the stars twinkle while you soak in the private hot tub after a day of adventure. Other amenities included are a jetted tub in master bedroom, a washer & dryer combo and a library of books.
Revel in the peaceful wooded backgrounds while relishing the tranquility of your mountainside retreat, as close as you can be to feeling like you’re staying in the park. Beautiful scenic views along with an incredible location that is within 10 minutes of great shopping and dining, makes Bearfoot Lodge a prime vacation rental.
Head up the Parkway to visit Pigeon Forge and Sevierville for family fun adventure. Race go-karts at Xtreme Racing Center, rocket down the hillside on the Smoky Mountain Alpine Coaster or play a game of mini-golf at Firehouse Golf. Shop until you almost drop at Tanger Outlet Center at Five Oaks, The Old Mill and at The Island in Pigeon Forge. Dollywood is just a stone’s throw away, one of America’s top theme parks. Dinner theater is legendary in the Smoky Mountain foothills, be sure to catch a show with Dixie Stampede or Hatfield and McCoy Dinner Feud.
Staying at Bearfoot Lodge puts you minutes away from the bustling downtown area of Gatlinburg loaded with family amusement. Load up on breakfast at one of the Flapjack’s Pancake Cabins to be sure to have energy for the day of adventure. Visit Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies and wonder with amazement through the underwater tunnel; take the aerial tramway up to the mountainside amusement park of Ober Gatlinburg and, in the winter, ski and snowboard. Stop into Ole Smoky Moonshine Distillery to sample the time honored tradition of moonshine.
Head into the hills of the Smoky Mountains for awe-inspiring views from Clingmans Dome, the highest peak in Tennessee, climb the steep paved path towards the observation tower and pause to take in the mist that makes the Smokies and the almost unending majestic view. Go below the mountains at Forbidden Caverns to experience the underside of the Smokies or leisurely float along the Little Pigeon River tubing with River Romp. Whatever your pleasure may be, you’re sure to enjoy fun for everyone while visiting the Great Smoky Mountains.Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Sherwood Forest Resort
- 4306 Forest Ridge Way
- Pigeon Forge
- Tennessee, 37863
- Check In Time: 03:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 865-774-9199
- Reservation Phone: 888-774-4535
- Check-In Phone: 865-774-9199
- Maintenance Phone: 865-868-1190
- After Hours Phone: 888-774-4535
- Office Fax: 865-774-8757
- Office Hours: 9am - 5pm
- Read More