- 8 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 36
- 8 Baths
- Wooded View
- Extra Day at No Cost in the Smoky Mountains!
- Promo Code: 7FOR6
- Eligible Stay Dates: 01/01/2018 - 12/31/2020Bookable Dates: 12/15/2017 - 12/29/2020Required stay from 7 to 28 Night
- 2018 Plan to Play in the Smokies
- Promo Code: No Promo Code Needed!
- Eligible Stay Dates: 11/01/2017 - 12/31/2018Bookable Dates: 06/16/2017 - 06/30/2018Required stay from 2 to 28 Night
- Military Savings
- Promo Code: MILITARY
- Eligible Stay Dates: 06/14/2017 - 01/02/2019Bookable Dates: 06/14/2017 - 12/31/2018Required stay from 2 to 28 Night
- 10 Best in the Smokies
- Promo Code: No Promo Code Needed!
- Eligible Stay Dates: 05/16/2018 - 08/02/2018Bookable Dates: 05/16/2018 - 07/31/2018Required stay from 1 to 28 Night
- Spoil Yourself with Savings in the Smoky Mountains
- Promo Code: SPOIL
- Eligible Stay Dates: 05/01/2018 - 08/31/2018Bookable Dates: 04/29/2018 - 05/27/2018Required stay from 3 to 28 Night
Creekbend Lodge is a spacious 2-level cabin that easily sleeps up to 36 people making for the perfect setting for a Smoky Mountain vacation. With 6 king-sized beds, 8 queen-sized futons and 2 queen-sized bunk beds, this cabin fits a large family or group comfortably.
The entry level beckons you to relax with its rustic country charm. Enter the fully-equipped kitchen with a flat top stove, microwave and dishwasher. Dine at the log wooden bench table that can seat 10 and a smaller table that will seat 4. Unwind watching the television from the comfort of the luxurious leather couch, loveseat and chair while the stone fireplace glows. The entry level offers 4 bedrooms. Each room has an aspen log king-sized bed and a queen-sized futon and a private bathroom with a jetted bathtub.
Head to the upper level where Creekbend Lodge has a game room with a pool table, foosball and a ping-pong table. Kick back to watch the game on the large screen television while you relax on the cozy sectional sofa. Located in the upper level are 4 bedrooms. All the bedrooms have a private bathroom. 2 rooms feature king-sized beds and queen-sized futon while the other 2 feature queen-sized bunk beds with a queen-sized futon.
Step out to the screened porch and let the tranquil calmness of the Smokies wash over you as you breathe in fresh forested air. Take your morning coffee out to enjoy the rocking chairs and listen to the rippling waters of Caney Creek. Other amenities include a charcoal grill, 10 TVs, and a washer & dryer combo. Situated in the foothills of the Smoky Mountains along the Spur between Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg makes Creekbend Lodge a leading vacation rental.
It’s a short drive from Creekbend Lodge to the eventful cities of Pigeon Forge and Sevierville filled with shopping, dining and attractions. Visit The Old Mill Square for hand-crafted pottery, candy and gifts. Tour the large collection of warbirds at Tennessee Museum of Aviation. Get in a round of mini-golf at Ripley’s Old McDonald’s Mini Golf with 54 holes full of animated barnyard critters. Treat yourself to a show at The Smoky Mountain Opry, the area’s largest musical and variety show.
Ramble down the Parkway to the charming city of Gatlinburg with boundless adventures. Tour the Great Smoky Arts & Crafts Trail, an 8-mile loop featuring a large collection of Appalachian arts and crafts just 3 miles off the Parkway. You will be astounded at the Guinness World Records Museum before getting a bite to eat at TGI Friday’s. Other great attractions along the downtown strip are Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies, The Village shops and Ober Gatlinburg.
Begin your adventure in the Smoky Mountains challenging the Pigeon River. Smoky Mountain Outdoors offers electrifying thrills white water rafting. Take to the tree-tops to zip line with Adventure Park Ziplines. Try their tree-top ropes course for another daring adventure. Set out on a horseback ride thru the wilderness. Five Oaks Riding Stables features rides for all ages and skill levels.Read More
Extra Sleeping Area
- Check-in Office Name:
- Sherwood Forest Resort
- 4306 Forest Ridge Way
- Pigeon Forge
- Tennessee, 37863
- Check In Time: 03:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 865-774-9199
- Reservation Phone: 888-774-4535
- Check-In Phone: 865-774-9199
- Maintenance Phone: 865-868-1190
- After Hours Phone: 888-774-4535
- Office Fax: 865-774-8757
- Office Hours: 9am - 5pm
- Read More