The cabin would have been nicer if the back porch was not enclosed which killed the view. Other than that the cabin was very nice.
- 1 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 Baths
- Wooded View
- Extra Day at No Cost!
- Promo Code: 7FOR6
- Eligible Stay Dates: 01/01/2018 - 12/31/2020Bookable Dates: 12/15/2017 - 12/29/2020Required stay from 7 to 28 Night
- 2018 Plan to Play in the Smokies
- Promo Code: No Promo Code Needed!
- Eligible Stay Dates: 11/01/2017 - 12/31/2018Bookable Dates: 06/16/2017 - 06/30/2018Required stay from 2 to 28 Night
- Military Savings
- Promo Code: MILITARY
- Eligible Stay Dates: 06/14/2017 - 01/02/2019Bookable Dates: 06/14/2017 - 12/31/2018Required stay from 2 to 28 Night
- Stay 2 Weeknights and Get a 3rd Free in the Smoky Mountains
- Promo Code: MIDWEEK3FOR2
- Eligible Stay Dates: 02/04/2018 - 05/24/2018Bookable Dates: 01/26/2018 - 05/21/2018Required stay from 3 to 14 Night
- Fall in Love with the Smokies!
- Promo Code: LASTMINUTE
- Eligible Stay Dates: 02/01/2018 - 03/22/2018Bookable Dates: 02/01/2018 - 03/20/2018Required stay from 2 to 6 Night
While staying at Grumpy Bear there is no need to be grumpy, you’ll have all the comforts of home with 2 televisions, a DVD player and a washer and dryer combo. This one-bedroom, one-bathroom cabin can comfortably sleep 6 people with a king-sized bed, 1 queen-sized sofa bed and 2 twin-sized beds tucked away in the loft.
Cuddle up in front of the stacked stone fireplace to relax after a day of entertainment. The kitchen is well equipped to be able to prepare meals and offers seating for 6 at the table. You will find the master bedroom rustically welcoming with a log canopy bed, a jetted tub, porch access and attached bathroom. Play a game of pool in the loft, soak in the luxurious private hot tub or enjoy the rocking chairs on the screen porch.
Beautiful scenic views and a touch of luxury, along with an incredible location that is within 10 minutes of all of the great shopping in Pigeon Forge & Gatlinburg, makes Grumpy Bear a prime vacation rental for a romantic getaway or a small family.
A stone’s throw away is the entertaining cities of Pigeon Forge and Sevierville. Visit the Dolly Parton bronze statue by the courthouse before heading to Dollywood Theme Park for a day filled with family fun! Other entertaining places to visit are WonderWorks, the Titanic Museum and the Hollywood Wax Museum promise fun for everyone. The shopping along the Parkway can’t be topped with Tanger Outlets at Five Oaks, The Island of Pigeon Forge and at The Old Mill. Dinner theater is legendary around these parts; catch a show at Dixie Stampede, Lumberjack Feud or Murder Mystery Dinner Theater.
It’s a short drive from Grumpy Bear to the Gatlinburg downtown strip where the fun is contagious! Ripley’s Believe It or Not Odditorium, Fort Fun and Guinness World Records are just exploding with good times. Wet your whistle with a stop at Ole Smoky Moonshine Distillery before heading to dine at Calhoun’s for Tennessee barbeque. For authentic Smoky Mountain handmade gifts, travel along the Great Smoky Arts and Crafts Community to discover craftsmen plying trades handed down for generations.
Grumpy Bear puts you in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains offering scenic beauty that is unparalleled. Observe the natural mist phenomenon that gives the Smokies their name at Clingmans Dome, set out on the strenuous hike to Rocky Top, an unforgettable destination or auto-tour Cades Cove to travel in the footsteps of early settlers.Read More
Extra Sleeping Area
- Check-in Office Name:
- Sherwood Forest Resort
- 4306 Forest Ridge Way
- Pigeon Forge
- Tennessee, 37863
- Check In Time: 03:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 865-774-9199
- Reservation Phone: 888-774-4535
- Check-In Phone: 865-774-9199
- Maintenance Phone: 865-868-1190
- After Hours Phone: 888-774-4535
- Office Fax: 865-774-8757
- Office Hours: 9am - 5pm
- Read More