- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 7
- 2 Baths
- Mountain View
- Extra Day at No Cost!
- Promo Code: 7FOR6
- Eligible Stay Dates: 01/01/2018 - 12/31/2020Bookable Dates: 12/15/2017 - 12/29/2020Required stay from 7 to 28 Night
- 2018 Plan to Play in the Smokies
- Promo Code: No Promo Code Needed!
- Eligible Stay Dates: 11/01/2017 - 12/31/2018Bookable Dates: 06/16/2017 - 06/30/2018Required stay from 2 to 28 Night
- Military Savings
- Promo Code: MILITARY
- Eligible Stay Dates: 06/14/2017 - 01/02/2019Bookable Dates: 06/14/2017 - 12/31/2018Required stay from 2 to 28 Night
- Stay 2 Weeknights and Get a 3rd Free in the Smoky Mountains
- Promo Code: MIDWEEK3FOR2
- Eligible Stay Dates: 02/04/2018 - 05/24/2018Bookable Dates: 01/26/2018 - 05/21/2018Required stay from 3 to 14 Night
- Fall in Love with the Smokies!
- Promo Code: LASTMINUTE
- Eligible Stay Dates: 02/01/2018 - 03/22/2018Bookable Dates: 02/01/2018 - 03/20/2018Required stay from 2 to 6 Night
Old Glory is a charming 2-bedroom 2-bathroom cabin is newly renovated with modern updates and new furniture. Comfortably accommodates 6 people and you can stay connected with private wireless internet.
The main level features a fully furnished kitchen and dining room table big enough for 6 to gather around. On cool fall evenings warm up with the gas fireplace while curled up on the cozy couch. Both bedrooms are on this level and offer comfortable full-sized beds with a full bathroom adjacent.
The loft above this spacious mountainside getaway offers hours of fun excitement. Play a game of pool and when you have grown weary of that game, convert the table to play ping-pong. When the play has worn you out relax on the queen-sized futon enjoying the enjoying the vibrant views afforded from the large picture windows.
If grilling is your preferred method of cooking, delight in the gas grill offered and grill up perfect steaks and burgers. Soak your weary bones in the private hot tub after a day of exploration. With all the luxurious amenities and ideal location, you'll be glad that you chose Old Glory for your Smoky Mountain getaway.
Old Glory puts you just minutes away from the Great Smoky Arts and Crafts Community along Glades Road and the bustling downtown area of Gatlinburg, loaded with family entertainment. Load up on breakfast at one of the Flapjack’s Pancake Cabins to be sure to have energy to get through the day of adventure. Visit Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies to be amazed at the underwater tunnel, play at the mountainside amusement park of Ober Gatlinburg and in the winter ski and snowboard. Stop in to Ole Smoky Moonshine to sample the time honored tradition of moonshine.
Journey along the Spur to visit Pigeon Forge, Sevierville and Dollywood. Race along the go-kart tracks at Xtreme Racing Center, zoom down the hillside on the Smoky Mountain Alpine Coaster or play a game of mini-golf at Firehouse Golf. Shop until you almost drop at Tanger Outlet Center at Five Oaks, The Old Mill and at The Island in Pigeon Forge. The theaters are legendary in the Smoky Mountain foothills, be sure to catch a show with Dixie Stampede or Smoky Mountain Opry.
Leave behind the hustle and bustle for adventure in the Great Smoky Mountains. Auto-tour Cades Cove or along the Roaring Fork Motor Nature Trail, venture out hiking along the over 800 miles of trails or pack a picnic to enjoy at the designated picnic areas all through the Park. Whitewater rafting with Smoky Mountain Outdoors is a thrilling way to explore the natural surroundings or zip lining with Legacy Mountain Premier Ziplining. There is more than one vacations worth of adventures in the Great Smoky Mountains.Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Sherwood Forest Resort
- 4306 Forest Ridge Way
- Pigeon Forge
- Tennessee, 37863
- Check In Time: 03:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 865-774-9199
- Reservation Phone: 888-774-4535
- Check-In Phone: 865-774-9199
- Maintenance Phone: 865-868-1190
- After Hours Phone: 888-774-4535
- Office Fax: 865-774-8757
- Office Hours: 9am - 5pm
- Read More