- 8 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 36
- 8 Baths
- Wooded View
- Extra Day at No Cost in the Smoky Mountains!
- Promo Code: 7FOR6
- Eligible Stay Dates: 01/01/2018 - 12/31/2020Bookable Dates: 12/15/2017 - 12/29/2020Required stay from 7 to 28 Night
- 2018 Plan to Play in the Smokies
- Promo Code: No Promo Code Needed!
- Eligible Stay Dates: 11/01/2017 - 12/31/2018Bookable Dates: 06/16/2017 - 06/30/2018Required stay from 2 to 28 Night
- Military Savings
- Promo Code: MILITARY
- Eligible Stay Dates: 06/14/2017 - 01/02/2019Bookable Dates: 06/14/2017 - 12/31/2018Required stay from 2 to 28 Night
- Spoil Yourself with Savings in the Smoky Mountains
- Promo Code: SPOIL
- Eligible Stay Dates: 05/01/2018 - 08/31/2018Bookable Dates: 04/29/2018 - 05/27/2018Required stay from 3 to 28 Night
Rushing Water Lodge is an incredible 8-bedroom, 8-bathroom cabin nestled in a sheltered mountain hollow along Caney Creek. This cabin comfortably can sleep up to 32 adults with king-sized beds and queen-sized futons in each bedroom.
Rushing Water Lodge is an inviting log cabin unit which offers all the comforts of home including 11 TV's, cable package and complimentary wireless Internet. A fully-equipped kitchen offers all the essentials to create memorable family dinners. Relish the warming stone fireplace as you curl up on the lavish leather furniture.
The spacious upper floor gives you entertainment for all ages! With a pool table, foosball and air hockey the fun could last for days! Gather around to watch your favorite movies on the large television with a sectional sofa to kick back on.
The outdoor amenities are tops! Enjoy the fresh Tennessee mountain air as you enjoy the wooden rocking chairs on the screened porch. After a long day of exploration, soak your tired bones in the private hot tub on the open deck. Eat all your meals at the picnic table listening to the creek babble near-by. Enjoy the large amount of green space to run and play. This spacious vacation rental offers tranquility few can match with an ideal location just off of the Spur. Make Rushing Water Lodge your Smoky Mountain destination.
Be less than 10 minutes to Pigeon Forge from the doorstep of Rushing Water Lodge where there are plenty of exciting attractions to choose from. Fill up with breakfast at Flapjack’s Pancake Cabin. Try the tree tops ropes course at Adventure Park at Five Oaks. Play a round of mini-golf at Pirate Golf. Catch the Wonders of Magic with Terry Evanswood to be amazed by grand illusions and sleight of hand. Enjoy a family style dinner to go along with the show at Dixie Stampede.
Journey the opposite way down the Parkway to Gatlinburg, filled with Smoky Mountain charm! Take the SkyLift to the scenic overlook of the city. Visit the Hollywood Star Cars Museum. Zipline with Zip Gatlinburg. Refuel at Hungry Bear BBQ before continuing your exploration. Don’t miss the Great Smoky Arts and Crafts Community along Glades Road. Find one-of-a-kind creations by Appalachian artist and craftsmen.
Experience the timeless beauty of the Great Smoky Mountains at Cades Cove. Step back in-time to when settlers and Indians roamed. Traverse along the 11-mile loop auto-touring. Stop at a pull-off to spot wildlife and early heritage buildings. Set out hiking along the many trails where you will be rewarded with beautiful mountain vistas, waterfalls and unforgettable destinations. Start planning your Smoky Mountain getaway today!Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Sherwood Forest Resort
- 4306 Forest Ridge Way
- Pigeon Forge
- Tennessee, 37863
- Check In Time: 03:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 865-774-9199
- Reservation Phone: 888-774-4535
- Check-In Phone: 865-774-9199
- Maintenance Phone: 865-868-1190
- After Hours Phone: 888-774-4535
- Office Fax: 865-774-8757
- Office Hours: 9am - 5pm
- Read More