- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 3 Baths
- Wooded View
- Extra Day at No Cost in the Smoky Mountains!
- Promo Code: 7FOR6
- Eligible Stay Dates: 01/01/2018 - 12/31/2020Bookable Dates: 12/15/2017 - 12/29/2020Required stay from 7 to 28 Night
- 2018 Plan to Play in the Smokies
- Promo Code: No Promo Code Needed!
- Eligible Stay Dates: 11/01/2017 - 12/31/2018Bookable Dates: 06/16/2017 - 06/30/2018Required stay from 2 to 28 Night
- Military Savings
- Promo Code: MILITARY
- Eligible Stay Dates: 06/14/2017 - 01/02/2019Bookable Dates: 06/14/2017 - 12/31/2018Required stay from 2 to 28 Night
- Spoil Yourself with Savings in the Smoky Mountains
- Promo Code: SPOIL
- Eligible Stay Dates: 05/01/2018 - 08/31/2018Bookable Dates: 04/29/2018 - 05/27/2018Required stay from 3 to 28 Night
Star Gazer is a 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom luxury log cabin nestled in Gatlinburg neighborhood, Hemlock Hills. With accommodations up to 10, and one bedroom per level this cabin is the pinnacle for vacation relaxation. Hand-crafted log furniture can be found throughout for a rustic atmosphere; the kitchen is fully-equipped for all your cooking needs and even features a vintage cooking range.
The large game room offers a pool table and air hockey table guaranteed to bring hours of fun for the whole family. Create your own sanctuary while relaxing in the private hot tub on the deck overlooking beautiful wooded scenery. Star Gazer’s other amenities include a charcoal grill, washer/dryer combo, cable TV, DVD/VCR Players, and two cozy gas fireplaces.
The Hemlock Hills community offers a playground for kids and has a Prayer Chapel that can accommodate up to 50 guests and is available for guests for weddings and services. Surround yourself with gracious rolling serenity within minutes of area attractions while on your Smoky Mountain getaway.
Located just a short 5 miles from Downtown Gatlinburg and minutes from the Smoky Mountain National Park, Ober Gatlinburg, shopping, restaurants, trolley stops, and a short drive to the Gatlinburg Community Center, which offers an indoor swimming pool, a bowling alley, and basketball courts. Staying in the Glades area offers you quick access to the Smoky Mountain Arts and Crafts Community, an 8-mile loop that features over 100 artists and craftsmen. Downtown visit Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies, Ole Smoky Moonshine Distillery and Circus Golf.
Ramble up the Parkway to the delightful city of Pigeon Forge to spend the day exploring. Visit Wonderworks, Hollywood Wax Museum or the Titanic Museum, shop at the outlet malls, race go-karts and stop over to the Island for amusing attractions and a spin on the Great Smoky Mountain Wheel. The Old Mill Square in the heart of Pigeon Forge stands as testament the pioneering days of the area. The Grand Majestic Theater offers a wide array of entertaining shows ranging from soul music to America’s top hits.
Set off on an adventure into the Great Smoky Mountains and leave the hustle behind with an auto-tour along Cades Cove or the Roaring Fork Motor Nature Trail, venture out hiking along the over 800 miles of trails or pack a picnic to enjoy at the designated picnic areas all through the Park. Whitewater rafting with Smoky Mountain Outdoors is a thrilling way to explore the natural surroundings or zip lining with Legacy Mountain Premier Ziplining. There is more than one vacations worth of adventures in the Great Smoky Mountains.Read More
Extra Sleeping Area
- Check-in Office Name:
- Sherwood Forest Resort
- 4306 Forest Ridge Way
- Pigeon Forge
- Tennessee, 37863
- Check In Time: 03:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 865-774-9199
- Reservation Phone: 888-774-4535
- Check-In Phone: 865-774-9199
- Maintenance Phone: 865-868-1190
- After Hours Phone: 888-774-4535
- Office Fax: 865-774-8757
- Office Hours: 9am - 5pm
- Read More