- 1 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Baths
- Mountain View
- Extra Day at No Cost in the Smoky Mountains!
- Promo Code: 7FOR6
- Eligible Stay Dates: 01/01/2018 - 12/31/2020Bookable Dates: 12/15/2017 - 12/29/2020Required stay from 7 to 28 Night
- 2018 Plan to Play in the Smokies
- Promo Code: No Promo Code Needed!
- Eligible Stay Dates: 11/01/2017 - 12/31/2018Bookable Dates: 06/16/2017 - 06/30/2018Required stay from 2 to 28 Night
- Military Savings
- Promo Code: MILITARY
- Eligible Stay Dates: 06/14/2017 - 01/02/2019Bookable Dates: 06/14/2017 - 12/31/2018Required stay from 2 to 28 Night
- Stay 2 Weeknights and Get a 3rd Free in the Smoky Mountains
- Promo Code: MIDWEEK3FOR2
- Eligible Stay Dates: 02/04/2018 - 05/24/2018Bookable Dates: 01/26/2018 - 05/21/2018Required stay from 3 to 14 Night
- Spoil Yourself with Savings in the Smoky Mountains
- Promo Code: SPOIL
- Eligible Stay Dates: 05/01/2018 - 08/31/2018Bookable Dates: 04/29/2018 - 05/27/2018Required stay from 3 to 28 Night
Avalon Mist is a beautiful one bedroom, two bathroom log home located within Legacy Mountain Resort that can comfortably sleep 4 adults. The living area on the main floor is spaciously open to the fully equipped kitchen and dining area with views that will leave you speechless. The cozy leather furniture invites you to recline and bask in the luxurious surroundings. The downstairs features a pool table and the master suite, featuring a log king sized bed and attached bathroom with a jetted tub.
This finely crafted cabin comes complete with your own private decks, rocking chairs and hot tub with fantastic mountain views, ideal for a relaxing break from enjoying the attractions of the Great Smoky Mountains. Stay connected with complimentary wireless internet, cable and flat screen televisions. Book your vacation here today!
With an easy drive to Dollywood, Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg, your location couldn’t be any better than at Avalon Mist at Legacy Mountain Resort. Check-in is a breeze. Stop by the office on Upper Middle Creek Road before heading up to your mountainside haven.
Within minutes from your doorstep, you can be in the heart of Pigeon Forge with an assortment of thrilling attractions. The Island at Pigeon Forge is full of shops, places to eat and home to the Great Smoky Mountain Wheel. Get your boarding pass for Titanic Museum Attraction or Wonderworks with the largest indoor ropes course in the county. Head out to Dollywood and spend the day at the theme park riding roller coasters and bumper cars, and in the afternoon heat try Dollywood’s Splash Country, a water park with a relaxing river float. Catch a dinner show with Dixie Stampede, guaranteed to be the most fun place to eat in the Smokies.
Don’t miss out on all of the magic Gatlinburg has to offer! Tour the Great Smoky Arts and Crafts Community, an 8-mile loop featuring the largest collection of independent artists in the country. Stroll downtown to Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies to see penguins and enjoy the underwater tunnel teeming with sharks and sea turtles. Sugarlands Distilling Co. offers free moonshine tastings and tours of the distillery on the Parkway. Play a game of putt-putt at one of the many mini-golf courses in the area or work on your long game at Gatlinburg Golf Course.
While staying at Avalon Mist, you are at the doorstep to the Smokies where excursions are unlimited. Head out on the Roaring Fork Motor Nature Trail with a collection of historical buildings, waterfalls and old-growth forest along the 5.5 mile one-way loop road. Stretch your legs with a hike along the Grotto Falls trail, suitable for a novice hike about 3 miles round trip but worth every minute when you enjoy the serenity behind the falls. Explore from the tree tops with a zip lining adventure with Legacy Mountain Ziplines, conveniently located down the road from Avalon Mist.Read More
Extra Sleeping Area
- Check-in Office Name:
- Sugar Maple Cabins
- 1735 Upper Middle Creek Rd
- Tennessee, 37862
- Check In Time: 03:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 865-934-1030
- Reservation Phone: 877-237-9055
- Check-In Phone: 865-934-1030
- Maintenance Phone: 865-868-1190
- After Hours Phone: 877-237-9055
- Office Fax: 865-934-0537
- Office Hours: 9am - 5pm
- Read More