- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Baths
- Wooded View
- Extra Day at No Cost in the Smoky Mountains!
- Promo Code: 7FOR6
- Eligible Stay Dates: 01/01/2018 - 12/31/2020Bookable Dates: 12/15/2017 - 12/29/2020Required stay from 7 to 28 Night
- Fall In Love With The Smoky Mountains
- Promo Code: FALLINLOVE
- Eligible Stay Dates: 09/04/2018 - 11/15/2018Bookable Dates: 07/03/2018 - 10/31/2018Required stay from 3 to 28 Night
- Winterfest Kickoff
- Promo Code: Winterfest18
- Eligible Stay Dates: 09/04/2018 - 11/15/2018Bookable Dates: 07/30/2018 - 10/29/2018Required stay from 2 to 14 Night
- Oktoberfest at Ober Gatlinburg
- Promo Code: Oktoberfest 2018
- Eligible Stay Dates: 09/04/2018 - 11/15/2018Bookable Dates: 07/30/2018 - 10/29/2018Required stay from 3 to 14 Night
- Experience Winter in the Smoky Mountains
- Promo Code: EXPERIENCE18
- Eligible Stay Dates: 09/04/2018 - 02/28/2019Bookable Dates: 08/17/2018 - 10/29/2018Required stay from 3 to 28 Night
- Military Savings
- Promo Code: MILITARY
- Eligible Stay Dates: 06/14/2017 - 01/02/2019Bookable Dates: 06/14/2017 - 12/31/2018Required stay from 2 to 28 Night
- A Summer to Remember in the Smoky Mountains
- Promo Code: REMEMBER
- Eligible Stay Dates: 06/01/2018 - 09/03/2018Bookable Dates: 05/31/2018 - 08/30/2018Required stay from 3 to 28 Night
Make tracks to Bear Tracks a rustic cabin rental that can restfully sleep 8 people with 2 king-sized bedrooms and 2 queen-sized sofa pullouts in the living area. Live in comfort in this mountain home with 3 flat panel HD TVs, cozy-up near the grand stone fireplace while enjoying the 65-inch HD television in the living room with extended basic cable. Sit down to meals together at the table that seats 6 plus the breakfast bar that can seat 2 or take it outside to the picnic table. The kitchen comes fully-equipped with all you will need to cook up meals and a charcoal grill is available to for use.
The cabin features complimentary Wi-Fi so you can stay connected with family and friends. The loft comes ready to entertain with fooseball, a pool table, darts, an arcade game and board games. Relax in the rocking chairs with your morning coffee or soak in the private hot tub on the massive wrap-around deck, which also features a swing, corn hole and a massive game of Jenga as well as a picinc table for outdoor eating.
Smoky Cove is situated on the side of Bluff Mountain in the Wears Valley area of Pigeon Forge. The neighborhood features a seasonal outdoor pool, a picnic area, horseshoe pit and bonfire area. Enjoy a quiet forested setting and the beautiful foliage.
Head into Pigeon Forge and Sevierville with a short drive from Bear Tracks and make a stop at WonderWorks, an indoor amusement park for the mind. Fill up at Huck Finn’s Catfish, with all you can eat catfish and chicken dinners. Catch one of the original shows at Grand Majestic Theater ranging from soul music to a magic show for all ages. Shop for treasures at Tanger Outlets Center at Five Oaks to load up on discounted brand name goods.
Ramble down the Parkway to Gatlinburg nestled in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains and visit the Covered Bridge in the Glades, a distinctive local retail development with specialty boutiques and restaurants along the Great Smoky Mountain Arts and Crafts Community. Stroll along the Parkway downtown to visit the many Ripley’s attractions, head to the top observation deck of the Space Needle for a 360 degree view of the area and Smokies. Before leaving be certain to visit the wineries, breweries and distilleries all offering tours, samples and shopping.
With your stay at Bear Tracks, you’re at the doorstep to the Great Smoky Mountains where adventures are boundless. Strikeout out on a hike along over 800 miles of trails to discover old growth forests, waterfalls, wildlife and awe-inspiring views. Bring along a lunch and picnic at Metcalf Bottoms, trout fish in one of the countless cool water streams or auto-tour the scenic byways. In the early spring nights gather to see the firefly show and in the fall enjoy the vibrant autumn foliage. No matter the season there is always more to explore.Read More
Extra Sleeping Area
Services AvailableRead More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Majestic Mountain Vacations
- 1479 Wears Valley Road
- Pigeon Forge
- Tennessee, 37863
- Check In Time: 03:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 865-366-2991
- Reservation Phone: 888-335-9010
- Check-In Phone: 865-366-2991
- Maintenance Phone: 865-868-1190
- After Hours Phone: 888-335-9010
- Office Fax: 865-366-7519
- Office Hours: 9am - 5pm
- Read More