- 1 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Baths
- Mountain View
- Extra Day at No Cost in the Smoky Mountains!
- Promo Code: 7FOR6
- Eligible Stay Dates: 01/01/2018 - 12/31/2020Bookable Dates: 12/15/2017 - 12/29/2020Required stay from 7 to 28 Night
- 2018 Plan to Play in the Smokies
- Promo Code: No Promo Code Needed!
- Eligible Stay Dates: 11/01/2017 - 12/31/2018Bookable Dates: 06/16/2017 - 06/30/2018Required stay from 2 to 28 Night
- Military Savings
- Promo Code: MILITARY
- Eligible Stay Dates: 06/14/2017 - 01/02/2019Bookable Dates: 06/14/2017 - 12/31/2018Required stay from 2 to 28 Night
- Spoil Yourself with Savings in the Smoky Mountains
- Promo Code: SPOIL
- Eligible Stay Dates: 05/01/2018 - 08/31/2018Bookable Dates: 04/29/2018 - 05/27/2018Required stay from 3 to 28 Night
Big Sky is a comfortable 1-bedroom, 2-bathroom cabin in Sevierville, just outside Pigeon Forge, that sleeps up to 4 people with 1 king-sized bed and 1 queen-sized sofa bed. This cabin fits a family or group with comfort and ease. Big Sky has a spacious kitchen fully-equipped for preparing amazing meals and memories and featuring stainless steel appliances, a breakfast bar with seating for 3 and a dining room table to gather around that effortlessly seats 6. Take your morning coffee out to the porch to ease into the day while relaxing in a rocking chair or work your tired muscles over in the hot tub all while enjoying your natural surroundings.
Big Sky comes furnished with a pool table and foosball table for hours of entertainment with uninterrupted mountain views. The master bed room features a comfy king sized log bed and attached bathroom. Beautiful mountain views and a touch of luxury, along with an incredible location that is within 10 minutes of all of the great shopping in Pigeon Forge, makes Big Sky a leading vacation rental.
Nestled in The Preserve Resort high above Wears Valley with amazing views of the rolling Smokies from the resort’s outdoor pavilion with rocking chairs, you will be able to sit a spell to appreciate your majestic surroundings or plan your Smoky Mountain wedding at the on-site chapel.
Head into the towns of Pigeon Forge and Sevierville to spend the day filled with fun. No visit to the Smokies is complete without a pancake breakfast at the always scrumptious Flapjack’s Pancake Cabin. Stopover at Adventure Park Ziplines at Five Oaks to begin your adventure in the tree canopies exploring with zip lining or on the tree tops ropes course. At Dollywood, one of the world’s best theme parks, spend the day and then stay for the nightly fireworks show. The shopping can’t be beat at Tanger Outlet Center at Five Oaks, with a large variety of brand name discount stores.
Just a stone’s throw from Pigeon Forge is the quaint village setting of Gatlinburg with fun festivals scheduled throughout the year. Feel like you’re under the ocean inside Ripley’s Smoky Mountain Aquarium’s underwater tunnel, play a game of mini-golf at Davy Crockett Mini Golf for an old Smoky Mountain atmosphere then stop off at Ole Smokey Moonshine Distillery to see the process and taste the shine.
While staying at Big Sky you are on the peaceful side of the Smokies, for a quiet Smoky Mountain adventure bike the Cades Cove 11 mile loop that is closed to cars every Wednesday and Saturday mornings until 10a.m. The closest entrance is through the charming town of Townsend. Grab a picnic lunch and head to Metcalf Bottoms Picnic area where hiking trails are accessible and you can cool off by dipping your toes in the cool river water.Read More
Extra Sleeping Area
Services AvailableRead More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Sugar Maple Cabins
- 1735 Upper Middle Creek Rd
- Tennessee, 37862
- Check In Time: 03:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 865-934-1030
- Reservation Phone: 877-237-9055
- Check-In Phone: 865-934-1030
- Maintenance Phone: 865-868-1190
- After Hours Phone: 877-237-9055
- Office Fax: 865-934-0537
- Office Hours: 9am - 5pm
- Read More