- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 9
- 2 Baths
- Mountain View
- Extra Day at No Cost in the Smoky Mountains!
- Promo Code: 7FOR6
- Eligible Stay Dates: 01/01/2018 - 12/31/2020Bookable Dates: 12/15/2017 - 12/29/2020Required stay from 7 to 28 Night
- 2018 Plan to Play in the Smokies
- Promo Code: No Promo Code Needed!
- Eligible Stay Dates: 11/01/2017 - 12/31/2018Bookable Dates: 06/16/2017 - 06/30/2018Required stay from 2 to 28 Night
- Military Savings
- Promo Code: MILITARY
- Eligible Stay Dates: 06/14/2017 - 01/02/2019Bookable Dates: 06/14/2017 - 12/31/2018Required stay from 2 to 28 Night
- Spoil Yourself with Savings in the Smoky Mountains
- Promo Code: SPOIL
- Eligible Stay Dates: 05/01/2018 - 08/31/2018Bookable Dates: 04/29/2018 - 05/27/2018Required stay from 3 to 28 Night
Breathtaking View is a charming 2-bedroom, 2 1/2 -bathroom cabin in Sevierville, just outside of Pigeon Forge, that easily sleeps up to 9 people. With 2 king-size beds, 2 queen-size futons and a twin-size bunk bed, this cabin fits a large family or group comfortably. This cabin features a fully-equipped kitchen for making meals that won’t be forgotten with stainless steel appliances and heart of pine cabinets. Unwind with a game of pool or foosball then catch the game on cable or bring along your favorite DVD’s to enjoy.
On a starry night there is no place better than out on the porch enjoying the swing or rocking chairs as the fireflies flitter around. Soak your tired muscles after a day of exploration in the private hot tub. Other amenities include free parking, 4 TVs, and a washer & dryer combo. Beautiful mountain views with a touch of extravagance, along with an incredible location make Breathtaking View a perfect getaway choice.
The check-in office is conveniently located on Upper Middle Creek Road; make a quick stop before heading up to your mountainside retreat. You’ll be surrounded with rolling serene mountain views of Mount LeConte while only being 10 minutes to Dollywood, Pigeon Forge and attractions.
It’s a short drive from Breathtaking View to Pigeon Forge and Sevierville for a day full of shopping and attractions. Stop in at The Old Mill Square for hand-crafted candy and gifts; take a stroll through Smoky Mountain Knife Works, offering the world’s largest selection of knives. Play a game of mini-golf at Ripley’s Old McDonald’s Mini Golf featuring 54 amazing holes full of animated barnyard critters. Treat yourself to a show at The Smoky Mountain Opry or Country Tonight, the biggest and best entertainment in the area.
The charming village setting of Gatlinburg offers a variety of exciting festivals throughout the year so pick up the yearly schedule of events. Year round tour the Great Smoky Arts and Crafts Trail, an 8-mile loop holding the largest gathering of independent artists in the country. Feel as though you are submerged in the ocean with a visit to Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies underwater tunnel. Catch the old Smoky mountain atmosphere with a stop at Ole Smoky Moonshine Distillery to experience the sights, smells and tastes of the moonshining culture then get yourself some award winning baby back ribs at Calhoun’s Restaurant.
Begin your Smoky Mountain adventures whitewater rafting with Smoky Mountain Outdoors offering rafting for all skill levels on the Pigeon River, whitewater rafting at its best! Let the folks at Five Oaks Riding Stables lead you on a horseback ride over the mountain streams and see what critters you can spot along the way. Experience the underside of mountains with a visit to Forbidden Caverns with rock formations and waterfalls hidden beneath the Smokies.Read More
Services AvailableRead More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Sugar Maple Cabins
- 1735 Upper Middle Creek Rd
- Tennessee, 37862
- Check In Time: 03:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 865-934-1030
- Reservation Phone: 877-237-9055
- Check-In Phone: 865-934-1030
- Maintenance Phone: 865-868-1190
- After Hours Phone: 877-237-9055
- Office Fax: 865-934-0537
- Office Hours: 9am - 5pm