- 4 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 3 Baths
- Mountain View
- Extra Day at No Cost in the Smoky Mountains!
- Promo Code: 7FOR6
- Eligible Stay Dates: 01/01/2018 - 12/31/2020Bookable Dates: 12/15/2017 - 12/29/2020Required stay from 7 to 28 Night
- 2018 Plan to Play in the Smokies
- Promo Code: No Promo Code Needed!
- Eligible Stay Dates: 11/01/2017 - 12/31/2018Bookable Dates: 06/16/2017 - 06/30/2018Required stay from 2 to 28 Night
- Military Savings
- Promo Code: MILITARY
- Eligible Stay Dates: 06/14/2017 - 01/02/2019Bookable Dates: 06/14/2017 - 12/31/2018Required stay from 2 to 28 Night
- Spoil Yourself with Savings in the Smoky Mountains
- Promo Code: SPOIL
- Eligible Stay Dates: 05/01/2018 - 08/31/2018Bookable Dates: 04/29/2018 - 05/27/2018Required stay from 3 to 28 Night
Cherokee Lodge is a log cabin with three-levels of sheer enjoyment for a large group or family, and sleeps up to 12 people with four-bedrooms and three-bathrooms. Be welcomed to the lap of luxury with rustic country charm; cuddle up on the leather furniture while enjoying the stone fireplace and large flat screen television. You’ll find the kitchen well equipped to be able to prepare meals. Delight in each other’s company while using the large table for games, puzzles and meals. Two master suites with king-sized beds are on the main floor with attached bathrooms featuring jetted tubs. The perfect place to retreat to after a long day of adventures.
Upstairs, hear the laughter that comes as families play air hockey and pool together, take turns playing the Multicade Game, with 60 games including Donkey Kong, PacMan, and more or just quietly watch a movie on the 11-foot screen home theater system. Two bedrooms are on this level with king-sized beds.
Guests can sip a drink as they soak in the hot tub or rock in the rockers on the deck and take in the fantastic view. This log cabin is a designated pet friendly vacation rental; four-footed family members are welcome, as well. Cherokee Lodge is for those who seek a luxurious and fun vacation to the mountains in Wears Valley.
Within minutes from your cabin doorstep, you can be in the heart of Pigeon Forge with a variety of exciting attractions! Start off with a filing breakfast at Flapjack’s Pancake Cabin. Fill your days with family fun at Dollywood, riding roller coasters, watching spectacular performances, and then stay for the fireworks at night. The Island in Pigeon Forge has shopping, dining and entertainment all in one stop, tour the Titanic Museum for a lesson in history, and then visit WonderWorks, the amusement park for the mind.
Travel up the Spur to visit the Space Needle in downtown Gatlinburg where the observation deck offers a 360 degree of the Great Smoky Mountains. Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies gives you the chance to get up close and splash with stingrays and see sharks up glide by outside an underwater tunnel. Try out mountain biking at CLIMB Works where they provide the trails and bikes for an ultimate experience or try out the zipline course and fly through the tree canopies for hours.
Set out to the peaceful side of the Smoky Mountains to visit the quaint town of Townsend and the Great Smoky Mountain Heritage Center. Step back in-time to learn the history and culture of the Great Smoky Mountains. Appreciate the natural beauty surrounding you tubing down the Little Pigeon River with River Romp. Plan a day hike along the many hiking trails to discover waterfalls and majestic views, trout fish along the many cool streams or auto-tour along Cades Cove, your adventures are truly endless.Read More
Services AvailableRead More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Majestic Mountain Vacations
- 1479 Wears Valley Road
- Pigeon Forge
- Tennessee, 37863
- Check In Time: 03:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 865-366-2991
- Reservation Phone: 888-335-9010
- Check-In Phone: 865-366-2991
- Maintenance Phone: 865-868-1190
- After Hours Phone: 888-335-9010
- Office Fax: 865-366-7519
- Office Hours: 9am - 5pm
- Read More