- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Baths
- Mountain View
- Extra Day at No Cost in the Smoky Mountains!
- Promo Code: 7FOR6
- Eligible Stay Dates: 01/01/2018 - 12/31/2020Bookable Dates: 12/15/2017 - 12/29/2020Required stay from 7 to 28 Night
- Fall In Love With The Smoky Mountains
- Promo Code: FALLINLOVE
- Eligible Stay Dates: 09/04/2018 - 11/15/2018Bookable Dates: 07/03/2018 - 10/31/2018Required stay from 3 to 28 Night
- Winterfest Kickoff
- Promo Code: Winterfest18
- Eligible Stay Dates: 09/04/2018 - 11/15/2018Bookable Dates: 07/30/2018 - 10/29/2018Required stay from 2 to 14 Night
- Oktoberfest at Ober Gatlinburg
- Promo Code: Oktoberfest 2018
- Eligible Stay Dates: 09/04/2018 - 11/15/2018Bookable Dates: 07/30/2018 - 10/29/2018Required stay from 3 to 14 Night
- Experience Winter in the Smoky Mountains
- Promo Code: EXPERIENCE18
- Eligible Stay Dates: 09/04/2018 - 02/28/2019Bookable Dates: 08/17/2018 - 10/29/2018Required stay from 3 to 28 Night
- Military Savings
- Promo Code: MILITARY
- Eligible Stay Dates: 06/14/2017 - 01/02/2019Bookable Dates: 06/14/2017 - 12/31/2018Required stay from 2 to 28 Night
- A Summer to Remember in the Smoky Mountains
- Promo Code: REMEMBER
- Eligible Stay Dates: 06/01/2018 - 09/03/2018Bookable Dates: 05/31/2018 - 08/30/2018Required stay from 3 to 28 Night
Eagle's Nest is a charming 2-bedroom, 3-bathroom cabin in Pigeon Forge that easily sleeps up to 8 people, with a California king-sized bed, a king-sized bed and 2 queen-size sofa beds, this cabin fits a large family or group comfortably. The kitchen is fully-equipped to be able to prepare memorable family meals and features updated stainless steel appliances and an aspen log table with bench seating.
Head out to the deck to rejoice in the majestic landscape before you. Quietly sip your morning coffee while rocking on the porch swing. Let your muscles relax with a soak in the private hot tub, what is left of your stress will melt away with the breathtaking vista of rolling mountainsides. Set aside some time to play a game of foosball, shoot a game of pool and challenge one another to a friendly game of air hockey in the lower level of your cabin rental. Other amenities include a jetted tub in the master bathroom, 3-TVs, and a washer/dryer unit. Magnificent mountain views and a touch of luxury makes Eagles Nest a top vacation rental.
Overlooking Wears Valley on one of the highest elevations within the Wolverton Mountain community gives you astounding views like few others and is known to be the quieter side of the Smoky Mountain area. Eagle’s Nest is the perfect base for your adventures, giving you the serene restfulness you seek from the mountains but within close proximity to all of the area attractions.
Eagle’s Nest is located on "the peaceful side of the Smokies," just minutes from the nearest national park entrance, Cades Cove and the charming town of Townsend. Learn about the early settlers of the area with a visit to Little River Railroad & Lumber Company Museum preserving the histories of the company and the local people. Pack up a lunch for a visit to the Metcalf Bottoms picnic area and set out on one of the hiking trails that are easily accessible from the picnic area or try your hand trout fishing in one of the numerous cool water streams and rivers.
Head into the towns of Pigeon Forge and Sevierville for days full of limitless entertainment. A visit to the Smokies is never complete without at least one always tasty pancake breakfast at Flapjack’s Pancake Cabin. Zip along the tree canopies with Adventure Park Ziplines at Five Oaks or try the tree tops ropes course for a daring venture. The Island at Pigeon Forge is full of entertainment, shopping and dining, everything for a one stop adventure. Try not to lose yourself at Island Mirror Maze while wearing your kaleidoscope glasses or artfully navigate the Laser Maze. Top off your exploits with a visit to Dixie Stampede for an astonishing dinner show featuring 32 horses and cast of top riders.
Ramble down the Parkway to the delightful town of Gatlinburg nestled in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains and visit the Covered Bridge in the Glades full of exceptional local shops and restaurants along the Great Smoky Mountain Arts and Crafts Community. Head into the downtown area to visit the many Ripley’s attractions, ride up to the top observation deck of the Space Needle for a 360 degree view of the area and Smokies. Don’t head out of town without a stop at least one of the wineries, breweries and distilleries all offering tours, samples and shopping. All this and more is just waiting for you here in your Smoky Mountain getaway!Read More
Services AvailableRead More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Majestic Mountain Vacations
- 1479 Wears Valley Road
- Pigeon Forge
- Tennessee, 37863
- Check In Time: 03:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 865-366-2991
- Reservation Phone: 888-335-9010
- Check-In Phone: 865-366-2991
- Maintenance Phone: 865-868-1190
- After Hours Phone: 888-335-9010
- Office Fax: 865-366-7519
- Office Hours: 9am - 5pm
- Read More