- 1 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Baths
- Mountain View
- Extra Day at No Cost in the Smoky Mountains!
- Promo Code: 7FOR6
- Eligible Stay Dates: 01/01/2018 - 12/31/2020Bookable Dates: 12/15/2017 - 12/29/2020Required stay from 7 to 28 Night
- 2018 Plan to Play in the Smokies
- Promo Code: No Promo Code Needed!
- Eligible Stay Dates: 11/01/2017 - 12/31/2018Bookable Dates: 06/16/2017 - 06/30/2018Required stay from 2 to 28 Night
- Military Savings
- Promo Code: MILITARY
- Eligible Stay Dates: 06/14/2017 - 01/02/2019Bookable Dates: 06/14/2017 - 12/31/2018Required stay from 2 to 28 Night
- Spoil Yourself with Savings in the Smoky Mountains
- Promo Code: SPOIL
- Eligible Stay Dates: 05/01/2018 - 08/31/2018Bookable Dates: 04/29/2018 - 05/27/2018Required stay from 3 to 28 Night
Have you ever wondered what standing on the Edge Of Forever would be like? Experience irresistible bliss with spectacular mountain views of Mt LeConte, perfect for a quiet romantic getaway. This terrific 1-bedroom cabin in Pigeon Forge features many conveniences for you to enjoy, from playing a game of pool to preparing intimate gourmet dinners in the fully-equipped kitchen furnished with stainless steel appliances. Retreat to the master suite to find amazing comfort in the log king sized bed and attached bath featuring a large jetted tub to soak.
Rejuvenate in the hot tub to loosen up your tightened muscles on the deck overlooking the majestic mountain range. Take your morning coffee out to the hand crafted rocking chairs to get exhilarated for the coming days adventure while the morning birds greet you with a song. Play a game of pool or take on the arcade game for a fun challenge. Other amenities include a Blu-Ray player, premium cable, flat screens and fireplace. With a location that offers the luxury of being near Dollywood and not far from the Pigeon Forge Parkway, you are sure to have a wonderful time.
Stop into the check-in office conveniently located on Upper Middle Creek Road before beginning the ascent to the Edge of Forever within Legacy Mountain Resort. Lush green rolling hillsides surround you making you feel thousands of miles from civilization but really only minutes to all the area attractions, shopping and dining.
Ramble over to Pigeon Forge and Sevierville to find adventures with a stop at the Titanic Museum Attraction; receive your boarding pass to a voyage of discovery then grab some food at Mamma’s Farmhouse, with all you can eat family style meals. Catch a spectacular show at Country Tonite full of singing, dancing, patriotism and comedy. End your evening at The Island at Pigeon Forge and ride the Great Smoky Mountain Wheel lit up with over 1 million LED lights.
Take the Parkway to downtown Gatlinburg for a variety of fun attractions. Play a game of mini-golf, laser tag or bumper cars at Fort Fun, and visit the Space Needle for an amazing 360 degree view of the Smoky Mountains from the observation deck and at the base is the Iris Theater featuring a variety of unique shows. Head over to Ole Smokey’s Distillery for a tasting of authentic moonshine being distilled on the Parkway.
Let the peacefulness wash over you while you head into the Great Smoky Mountains. Explore the top of the world with a journey up to Clingmans Dome for a steep half mile paved walk to the overlook tower at the highest vantage point in the Smokies, with views that go on and on, catch the Appalachian Trail as it crosses Clingmans Dome. Take to the canopies with a zip line tour guided by Legacy Mountain Ziplines for hours of tree canopy and a few swing bridge adventures.Read More
Extra Sleeping Area
Services AvailableRead More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Sugar Maple Cabins
- 1735 Upper Middle Creek Rd
- Tennessee, 37862
- Check In Time: 03:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 865-934-1030
- Reservation Phone: 877-237-9055
- Check-In Phone: 865-934-1030
- Maintenance Phone: 865-868-1190
- After Hours Phone: 877-237-9055
- Office Fax: 865-934-0537
- Office Hours: 9am - 5pm
- Read More