- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 14
- 4 Baths
- Mountain View
- Extra Day at No Cost!
- Promo Code: 7FOR6
- Eligible Stay Dates: 01/01/2018 - 12/31/2020Bookable Dates: 12/15/2017 - 12/29/2020Required stay from 7 to 28 Night
- Discover Your Summer State of Mind in the Smoky Mountains
- Promo Code: Summer18
- Eligible Stay Dates: 05/01/2018 - 08/31/2018Bookable Dates: 03/09/2018 - 04/27/2018Required stay from 4 to 28 Night
- 2018 Plan to Play in the Smokies
- Promo Code: No Promo Code Needed!
- Eligible Stay Dates: 11/01/2017 - 12/31/2018Bookable Dates: 06/16/2017 - 06/30/2018Required stay from 2 to 28 Night
- Military Savings
- Promo Code: MILITARY
- Eligible Stay Dates: 06/14/2017 - 01/02/2019Bookable Dates: 06/14/2017 - 12/31/2018Required stay from 2 to 28 Night
- Stay 2 Weeknights and Get a 3rd Free in the Smoky Mountains
- Promo Code: MIDWEEK3FOR2
- Eligible Stay Dates: 02/04/2018 - 05/24/2018Bookable Dates: 01/26/2018 - 05/21/2018Required stay from 3 to 14 Night
Grand View Lodge offers some of the most breathtaking views of the Smoky Mountains. Only minutes from Dollywood and ten minutes from Gatlinburg, this Pigeon Forge cabin rental is perfectly located near the highest ridge in Starr Crest Resort. On the main floor there's a fully-equipped kitchen, dining room table and spacious living room with a stone fireplace. Plus the main floor contains two master suites, each with its own luxurious jetted tub. Each bedroom has a private door for easy access to the steamy hot tub and relaxing rocking chairs to enjoy your own personal view of Mount LeConte.
A spiral staircase leads you to the loft with 2 full-size beds, a full bath and balcony. Downstairs you will find a spacious bedroom with two queen beds, full bath and game room with a foosball table, ping pong table, pool table, and an electronic dart board. Also located downstairs is a second living area with a big-screen TV and a queen sofa sleeper. Other amenities included with your stay at Grand View Lodge include satellite with flat screen televisions, picnic table, charcoal grill and washer dryer combo.
Located inside Starr Crest Resort where you can feel miles away from the clamors of daily life but still just minutes to all the attractions. Take pleasure from the spectacular views of Mount LeConte while staying in the tranquility of your mountain villa. Let the kids run wild at the community playground with a pavilion close by then cool off with a swim in the community outdoor swimming pool. Stop in to the office before going up the mountainside, conveniently located on Upper Middle Creek Road for an easy check-in.
Ramble over to Pigeon Forge and Sevierville to find fun escapades! Visit the Titanic Museum Attraction; receive your boarding pass for a voyage of discovery then get some lunch at J.T. Hanannah’s Kitchen, home of the “Killin’ Me Burger”. Enjoy a remarkable show at Country Tonite full of singing, dancing, patriotism and comedy and end the evening at The Island at Pigeon Forge and ride the Great Smoky Mountain Wheel light up with over 1 million LED lights.
Mosey down to phenomenal Gatlinburg for mountains of family entertainment! Ober Gatlinburg is an amusement park and ski area that offers an aerial tramway from downtown to their mountainside of family fun with a year round ice skating rink, alpine slide, mountain coaster and chair swings. Visit one of the many Ripley’s attractions like Ripley’s Moving Theater 3D that thrills you can feel with every bump, dip, turn or rush. Refuel for your afternoon of adventures at Loco Burro Fresh Mex Cantina while relishing the views on the rooftop patio. Mini-golf in the Smokies should be a given, get your 18 holes in at Ripley’s Davy Crocket Mini-Golf with 2 interactive filled courses.
While staying at Grand View Lodge you are on the doorstep to the Smokies where expeditions are infinite. Tour the Roaring Fork Motor Nature Trail a 5.5-mile one-way road with a collection of historical buildings, waterfalls and old-growth forest. Discover your natural surroundings with a hike along the Trillium Gap Trail, about a 3-mile round trip hike that is worth every minute when you reach the cascading Grotto Falls. Another great way to explore the mountain foothills is on horseback with Five Oaks Riding Stables; catch an early morning ride to see a variety of wildlife.Read More
Services AvailableRead More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Sugar Maple Cabins
- 1735 Upper Middle Creek Rd
- Tennessee, 37862
- Check In Time: 03:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 865-934-1030
- Reservation Phone: 877-237-9055
- Check-In Phone: 865-934-1030
- Maintenance Phone: 865-868-1190
- After Hours Phone: 877-237-9055
- Office Fax: 865-934-0537
- Office Hours: 9am - 5pm
- Read More