- 4 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 14
- 4 Baths
- Mountain View
- Extra Day at No Cost in the Smoky Mountains!
- Promo Code: 7FOR6
- Eligible Stay Dates: 01/01/2018 - 12/31/2020Bookable Dates: 12/15/2017 - 12/29/2020Required stay from 7 to 28 Night
- 2018 Plan to Play in the Smokies
- Promo Code: No Promo Code Needed!
- Eligible Stay Dates: 11/01/2017 - 12/31/2018Bookable Dates: 06/16/2017 - 06/30/2018Required stay from 2 to 28 Night
- Military Savings
- Promo Code: MILITARY
- Eligible Stay Dates: 06/14/2017 - 01/02/2019Bookable Dates: 06/14/2017 - 12/31/2018Required stay from 2 to 28 Night
- Spoil Yourself with Savings in the Smoky Mountains
- Promo Code: SPOIL
- Eligible Stay Dates: 05/01/2018 - 08/31/2018Bookable Dates: 04/29/2018 - 05/27/2018Required stay from 3 to 28 Night
The Grits Carlton is a spacious 3 level cabin in the foothills of the Smoky Mountains featuring 4-bedrooms and 4-bathrooms, with room enough to easily sleep 14 people. With 2 king-sized beds, a queen-sized bed, 2 queen-sized sofa beds and a queen-sized bunk bed, this cabin fits a large family or group comfortably. The kitchen is fully equipped with all the essentials needed to prepare meals and memories and modernized with stainless steel appliances. Feel right at home with 6 flat screen televisions, a satellite package and DVD player, lavish log and leather furnisher can be found throughout.
Head down to the game room for a friendly game of air hockey or foosball, keep your beverages close by in the minibar. Shoot a game of pool before venturing out to soak in the private hot tub on the wrap around deck. The Grits Carlton also features jetted tubs, charcoal grill and a washer and dryer.
While staying within Black Bear Ridge you are within minutes to all the area attractions but far enough away from the hustle and bustle to find some peace and quiet while enjoying the mesmerizing rolling hills overlooking Wears Valley. With a touch of luxury and mountain vistas surrounding you The Grits Carlton is the pinnacle in vacation rentals.
A short drive from The Grits Carlton brings you to the busy cities of Pigeon Forge and Sevierville for days full of shopping, dining and attractions. Visit The Old Mill Square for hand-crafted pottery, candy and gifts; tour the large collection of warbirds at Tennessee Museum of Aviation. Get in a round of mini-golf at Ripley’s Old McDonald’s Mini Golf offering 54 entertaining holes full of animated barnyard critters. Treat yourself to a show at The Smoky Mountain Opry, the area’s largest musical and variety show.
In the lovely town of Gatlinburg make a stop at Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies, the place to see penguins, stingrays and marvel at the state-of-the-art underwater tunnel filled with colorful sea creators. Venture over to the Sky Lift to go to the top of Crocket Mountain for enchanted views and get your picture taken while riding the lift. Set your course along the Rocky Top Wine Trail to visit 5 wineries within 12 miles offering an assortment of delightful samplings.
Explore the Great Smoky Mountains on horseback with Five Oaks Horseback Riding outings for all ages and experience levels or leisurely float down the Little Pigeon River with River Romp Tubing. Bring along a lunch and set out on a day hike along the Alum Cave to Mount LeConte, many argue this trail is the best in the Smokies or auto-tour Cades Cove to step back into yesterdays.Read More
Services AvailableRead More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Majestic Mountain Vacations
- 1479 Wears Valley Road
- Pigeon Forge
- Tennessee, 37863
- Check In Time: 03:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 865-366-2991
- Reservation Phone: 888-335-9010
- Check-In Phone: 865-366-2991
- Maintenance Phone: 865-868-1190
- After Hours Phone: 888-335-9010
- Office Fax: 865-366-7519
- Office Hours: 9am - 5pm
- Read More