Enjoyed our stay. Fantastic views and very peaceful. Beds were extremely comfy. Only issue was tub/shower in main level bathroom wouldn't drain.
- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Baths
- Mountain View
- Extra Day at No Cost!
- Promo Code: 7FOR6
- Eligible Stay Dates: 01/01/2018 - 12/31/2020Bookable Dates: 12/15/2017 - 12/29/2020Required stay from 7 to 28 Night
- 2018 Plan to Play in the Smokies
- Promo Code: No Promo Code Needed!
- Eligible Stay Dates: 11/01/2017 - 12/31/2018Bookable Dates: 06/16/2017 - 06/30/2018Required stay from 2 to 28 Night
- Military Savings
- Promo Code: MILITARY
- Eligible Stay Dates: 06/14/2017 - 01/02/2019Bookable Dates: 06/14/2017 - 12/31/2018Required stay from 2 to 28 Night
- Stay 2 Weeknights and Get a 3rd Free in the Smoky Mountains
- Promo Code: MIDWEEK3FOR2
- Eligible Stay Dates: 02/04/2018 - 05/24/2018Bookable Dates: 01/26/2018 - 05/21/2018Required stay from 3 to 14 Night
- Fall in Love with the Smokies!
- Promo Code: LASTMINUTE
- Eligible Stay Dates: 02/01/2018 - 03/22/2018Bookable Dates: 02/01/2018 - 03/20/2018Required stay from 2 to 6 Night
High Expectations will be met in this cabin with three levels of luxury with 2-bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms that can comfortably sleep up to 8. The living room features include a fireplace, large flat screen television, cable, wireless high speed internet and cozy country décor. Expectations continue to stay high with a modern fully equipped kitchen highlighted with stainless steel appliances and a dining area with a view of Mount LeConte that will stop you short. Each bedroom features a large log king-sized bed adorned with cozy quilts to cuddle up under to watch television at night and each has an attached bathroom.
Spend your afternoon with your loved ones and create a fun tournament in the lofted game room offering an air hockey table, pool table and board games. Bring along your favorite DVDs and Blu-Rays to watch on the large flat screen television with surround sound while munching on popcorn. You couldn’t ask for better time together. Outside on the deck is the outdoor hot tub and rocking chairs where you can pass the time listening to the lovely singing birds and feeling the invigorating mountain breezes. Other amenities included are a multifunction arcade system, a washer and dryer and a charcoal grill. This cabin is a luxurious getaway for two or a great way to entertain an entire family with something for everyone.
While staying within Legacy Mountain Resort you can breathe easy with relaxation and let the peaceful lush surroundings ease you into a serene state of mind. Check-in is easy as can be, just stop by the conveniently located office located on Upper Middle Creek Road before you journey up to High Expectations.
The bustling cities of Pigeon Forge and Sevierville are just a short drive from High Expectations where you can find an assortment of memorable vacation attractions. Start at WonderWorks, an indoor amusement park with over 100 interactive exhibits then catch the amazing show at The Wonders of Magic full of illusions and classic sleight of hand. Scratch the need for speed with a zippy stop at SpeedZone Fun Park then catch a show at Country Tonite, the best show in the Smokies! End the evening at The Island of Pigeon Forge for dining and shopping and catch the fountain show at night, choreographed to music.
Wander down the Parkway and be in the quaint village of Gatlinburg with so much to offer. Tour the Great Smoky Arts & Crafts Trail, an 8-mile loop featuring a large collection of artists and craftsmen just 3 miles from downtown. Play a game of putt-putt at Fort Fun with indoor and outdoor courses, be amazed at the Guinness World Records Museum then grab a bite to eat at Alamo Steakhouse & Saloon. Don’t miss out on the still tour and sampling of authentic Tennessee moonshine at Ole Smoky Moonshine Distillery located right on the Parkway.
If adventure is first on your list of things to do while on your Smoky Mountain getaway, make certain to stop at Legacy Mountain Premier Ziplinines for an eco-friendly zip adventure as you soar through the tree tops. At Five Oaks Riding Stables get out on horseback with guided tours that offer remarkable views for all ages.Read More
Services AvailableRead More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Majestic Mountain Vacations
- 1479 Wears Valley Road
- Pigeon Forge
- Tennessee, 37863
- Check In Time: 03:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 865-366-2991
- Reservation Phone: 888-335-9010
- Check-In Phone: 865-366-2991
- Maintenance Phone: 865-868-1190
- After Hours Phone: 888-335-9010
- Office Fax: 865-366-7519
- Office Hours: 9am - 5pm
- Read More