Loved the cabin and location. Woke up to beautiful sunrises every morning. Only had 2 issues with the accommodations. First there was no visible house number to make it easy to find. There should have been a placard roadside or number on the side of the house. Second, the shower in the master bathroom had hardly any water pressure. Not sure what the problem was. Had great water pressure everywhere else in the house. No major issues had a very relaxing and enjoyable stay.
- 1 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Baths
- Mountain View
- Extra Day at No Cost!
- Promo Code: 7FOR6
- Eligible Stay Dates: 01/01/2018 - 12/31/2020Bookable Dates: 12/15/2017 - 12/29/2020Required stay from 7 to 28 Night
- 2018 Plan to Play in the Smokies
- Promo Code: No Promo Code Needed!
- Eligible Stay Dates: 11/01/2017 - 12/31/2018Bookable Dates: 06/16/2017 - 06/30/2018Required stay from 2 to 28 Night
- Military Savings
- Promo Code: MILITARY
- Eligible Stay Dates: 06/14/2017 - 01/02/2019Bookable Dates: 06/14/2017 - 12/31/2018Required stay from 2 to 28 Night
- Stay 2 Weeknights and Get a 3rd Free in the Smoky Mountains
- Promo Code: MIDWEEK3FOR2
- Eligible Stay Dates: 02/04/2018 - 05/24/2018Bookable Dates: 01/26/2018 - 05/21/2018Required stay from 3 to 14 Night
- Fall in Love with the Smokies!
- Promo Code: LASTMINUTE
- Eligible Stay Dates: 02/01/2018 - 03/22/2018Bookable Dates: 02/01/2018 - 03/20/2018Required stay from 2 to 6 Night
Just The Two Of Us is a great rental log cabin with idyllic mountain views in the highly desirable area of Wears Valley between Pigeon Forge and Townsend, Tennessee. This comfortable vacation rental sleeps up to six people comfortably with a king-sized bed, queen-sized futon and queen-sized sleeper sofa.
Delight in the fully-equipped kitchen with a dining room table that can seat 4. Relax in the comfort of the lively red leather furniture as you curl up in front of the electric fireplace. The master bedroom is on the main level with an attached full bathroom. Soak in the private hot tub on the covered porch.
Take the spiral staircase to the loft to enjoy the indoor jetted tub in the full bathroom. Play friendly games of pool or foosball while trying not to let the majestic views distract from play. Enjoy your favorite beverages while peacefully rocking in the rocking chairs looking out over astounding vistas.
Just The Two Of Us is located roughly 10 miles from the Parkway in Pigeon Forge and is conveniently located near two wonderful entrances to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Visit Just the Two of Us for a memorable vacation to the mountains.
It is just a short drive into the city of Pigeon Forge to fill your day with delight. Start your visit to the Smoky Mountains with a satisfying breakfast from Flapjack’s Pancake Cabin, always a yummy indulgence! Zip along the tree canopies with Adventure Park Ziplines at Five Oaks or venture along the tree tops ropes course. The Island in Pigeon Forge is full of entertainment, shopping and dining, something for everyone. While wearing kaleidoscope glasses try to find your way through the Island Mirror Maze. Catch the cast of top riders and spectacular horses plus dinner at Dixie Stampede.
Meander along the downtown strip in Gatlinburg to visit Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies, Shoot ‘Em Up Cinema and Amazing Mirror Maze. Sugarlands Distilling Co. offers free moonshine tastings and free live music on the Back Porch Stage. Play a game of putt-putt at Ripley’s Davy Crocket Mini Golf or if you prefer a full game visit Gatlinburg Golf Course, one of the most scenic courses in America. Don’t miss out on all of the hand-crafted treasures along the Great Smoky Arts and Crafts Community.
While staying at Just The Two Of Us you’re at the doorstep of the Great Smoky Mountains with endless adventures. Explore along the over 800 miles of hiking trails to discover old growth forests, waterfalls, wildlife and breathtaking views. Bring along a lunch and picnic at Metcalf Bottoms, trout fish in one of the countless cool water streams or auto-tour the scenic byways. In the early spring nights gather to see the firefly show and in the fall enjoy the vibrant autumn foliage, no matter the season there is more to explore.Read More
Extra Sleeping Area
- Check-in Office Name:
- Majestic Mountain Vacations
- 1479 Wears Valley Road
- Pigeon Forge
- Tennessee, 37863
- Check In Time: 03:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 865-366-2991
- Reservation Phone: 888-335-9010
- Check-In Phone: 865-366-2991
- Maintenance Phone: 865-868-1190
- After Hours Phone: 888-335-9010
- Office Fax: 865-366-7519
- Office Hours: 9am - 5pm