Cabin was nice but appliances and kitchen utensils are ones I would find in an old persons house as if they were from the 80s. Grate on the grill was cracked. As well as a bee hive in the roof of the porch causing bees to be constantly flying around and not letting us sit outside and enjoy the balcony.
- 1 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Baths
- Wooded View
- Extra Day at No Cost!
- Promo Code: 7FOR6
- Eligible Stay Dates: 01/01/2018 - 12/31/2020Bookable Dates: 12/15/2017 - 12/29/2020Required stay from 7 to 28 Night
- 2018 Plan to Play in the Smokies
- Promo Code: No Promo Code Needed!
- Eligible Stay Dates: 11/01/2017 - 12/31/2018Bookable Dates: 06/16/2017 - 06/30/2018Required stay from 2 to 28 Night
- Military Savings
- Promo Code: MILITARY
- Eligible Stay Dates: 06/14/2017 - 01/02/2019Bookable Dates: 06/14/2017 - 12/31/2018Required stay from 2 to 28 Night
- Stay 2 Weeknights and Get a 3rd Free in the Smoky Mountains
- Promo Code: MIDWEEK3FOR2
- Eligible Stay Dates: 02/04/2018 - 05/24/2018Bookable Dates: 01/26/2018 - 05/21/2018Required stay from 3 to 14 Night
- Fall in Love with the Smokies!
- Promo Code: LASTMINUTE
- Eligible Stay Dates: 02/01/2018 - 03/22/2018Bookable Dates: 02/01/2018 - 03/20/2018Required stay from 2 to 6 Night
Merry Weather is a charming 1-bathroom cabin minutes from dining and shopping, that easily sleeps up to 4 people. With a king-sized bed and a queen-sized sofa bed, this cabin fits a family comfortably. Unwind from the hustle of everyday life while lounging next to the gas fireplace, quietly read as you rock easily on the covered decks or shoot a game of pool. The kitchen is equipped with all you need to prepare your meals and with seating for 4.
The master bedroom is located in the loft and features exquisite vaulted ceilings, a jetted tub, full bathroom and a private balcony, just the place to retreat to after a long day of exploration. With 3 decks, a private hot tub and a washer and dryer combo, Merry Weather is the ideal vacation rental.
Nestled among the upscale neighborhood of Rainbow Ridge Resort, centrally located for quick and easy access to Sevierville and the Pigeon Forge Parkway. At Merry Weather, you can feel miles away from the bustle but still enjoy the quiet sanctuary you crave.
Just moments from the doorstep of Merry Weather, you will be in the heart of Pigeon Forge, with adventures everywhere! While in town, catch a show with The Grand Majestic Theater, featuring a variety of shows from Soul of Motown to America’s Hit Parade and a family fun dinner show, Hazzard County Hoedown. Swing into The Island in Pigeon Forge for a ride on the Great Smoky Mountain Wheel with breathtaking views from the top and then grab a rocking chair to delight in the state of the art fountain show choreographed to music.
A few moments down the Parkway and you’ll be in charismatic Gatlinburg, with temptations for everyone, from The Village Shops with its assortment of boutiques to the many Ripley’s attractions along the downtown Parkway. Sample the authentic Smoky Mountain moonshine with a stop at Ole Smoky Moonshine Distillery or Sugarlands Distilling Company. Tour the Great Smoky Arts and Crafts Community to find hand-crafted pottery, carvings and gifts. Refuel after all your adventures at Mellow Mushroom featuring pizza and libations or for upscale dining, Greenbrier Restaurant has been a tradition in the area since 1980. After diner, play a game of mini-golf at Ripley’s Davy Crocket Mini-Golf with 2 state-of-the-art courses featuring interactive displays and animated animals.
With so many outdoor adventures surrounding you it can be a difficult choice deciding where to start. Let the folks at Wildland Trekking Company lend a hand with guided day hikes with a local expert. Zip along the tree canopies with Legacy Mountain Premier Zipling or roar down the Pigeon River whitewater rafting with Smoky Mountain Outdoors. Whatever your thrill, there is always more to explore in the Great Smoky Mountains.Read More
Extra Sleeping Area
- Check-in Office Name:
- Majestic Mountain Vacations
- 1479 Wears Valley Road
- Pigeon Forge
- Tennessee, 37863
- Check In Time: 03:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 865-366-2991
- Reservation Phone: 888-335-9010
- Check-In Phone: 865-366-2991
- Maintenance Phone: 865-868-1190
- After Hours Phone: 888-335-9010
- Office Fax: 865-366-7519
- Office Hours: 9am - 5pm
- Read More