The cabin was gorgeous and the views were spectacular. It felt like a home away from home with a touch of luxury! My only regret was not staying longer.
- 1 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Baths
- Mountain View
- Extra Day at No Cost!
- Promo Code: 7FOR6
- Eligible Stay Dates: 01/01/2018 - 12/31/2020Bookable Dates: 12/15/2017 - 12/29/2020Required stay from 7 to 28 Night
- 2018 Plan to Play in the Smokies
- Promo Code: No Promo Code Needed!
- Eligible Stay Dates: 11/01/2017 - 12/31/2018Bookable Dates: 06/16/2017 - 06/30/2018Required stay from 2 to 28 Night
- Military Savings
- Promo Code: MILITARY
- Eligible Stay Dates: 06/14/2017 - 01/02/2019Bookable Dates: 06/14/2017 - 12/31/2018Required stay from 2 to 28 Night
- Stay 2 Weeknights and Get a 3rd Free in the Smoky Mountains
- Promo Code: MIDWEEK3FOR2
- Eligible Stay Dates: 02/04/2018 - 05/24/2018Bookable Dates: 01/26/2018 - 05/21/2018Required stay from 3 to 14 Night
- Fall in Love with the Smokies!
- Promo Code: LASTMINUTE
- Eligible Stay Dates: 02/01/2018 - 03/22/2018Bookable Dates: 02/01/2018 - 03/20/2018Required stay from 2 to 6 Night
Looking for that one of a kind place to get away from it all? Let Moondancer be your destination. This one bedroom cabin offers outstanding views of Mt. LeConte in the Smoky Mountains. Enjoy relaxing in the comforts of this rustic retreat while cuddled up by the fireplace. Unwind while soaking your tired body in the private hot tub while the panoramic vistas sooth your mind.
The kitchen is fully-furnished with all that’s needed to prepare memorable meals and features smooth pine cabinets complimented with modern stainless steel appliances. The loft has pool and Foosball tables for the gaming spirits. Other amenities include a washer and dryer, charcoal grill and free parking. Come to the Smokies and let Moondancer take you away.
Located in Legacy Mountain Resort just 15 minutes to Dollywood, Pigeon Forge and attractions. Stop into the check-in office located on Upper Middle Creek Road before finishing your journey to Moondancer and beginning your retreat into the lush mountain vegetation and rolling landscapes.
In the heart of Pigeon Forge, your vacation is sure to be full of exciting attractions to fill your Smoky Mountain getaway. An adventure waits at MagiQuest where you will embark on a quest to discover magical treasures. Then test your skills at The Vault, try to make it through without breaking the laser beam. Catch a show at The Grand Majestic Dinner Theater. With 5 shows to choose from, there’s something to amuse everyone! Stop at The Island of Pigeon Forge for shopping and dining. Don’t miss out taking a spin on the Great Smoky Mountain Wheel, where glass gondolas take you up for spectacular mountain views.
Just down the Parkway a piece, you’ll find enchanting Gatlinburg. It’s easy to make the day out of a visit to the downtown area with so many choices of entertainment, shopping and dining. Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies is the best place to see penguins then stop at one of the other amazing Ripley’s attractions; Believe It or Not Odditorium, Haunted Adventure or Mirror Maze. Zip through the forests down the mountainside with a trip to Gatlinburg Mountain Coaster, a thrilling way to take in the nature surrounding you. Don’t miss out on the Great Smoky Arts and Crafts Trail for unique hand-crafted Smoky Mountain artistry just a few miles away from the downtown area.
To get the full Smokies atmosphere, ramble over to Cades Cove where you can auto tour the 11-mile loop at your own leisurely pace. Stretch your legs with a hike to Abrams Falls, one of the parks largest waterfalls as the trail begins within the Cades Cove loop. Wildlife can frequently be seen throughout the valley as you meander around. For a fast paced adventure, try zip lining through the tree canopies with Legacy Mountain Premier Ziplining reaching heights over 450 feet above the ground.Read More
Extra Sleeping Area
Services AvailableRead More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Sugar Maple Cabins
- 1735 Upper Middle Creek Rd
- Tennessee, 37862
- Check In Time: 03:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 865-934-1030
- Reservation Phone: 877-237-9055
- Check-In Phone: 865-934-1030
- Maintenance Phone: 865-868-1190
- After Hours Phone: 877-237-9055
- Office Fax: 865-934-0537
- Office Hours: 9am - 5pm
- Read More