- 1 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Baths
- Wooded View
- Extra Day at No Cost!
- Promo Code: 7FOR6
- Eligible Stay Dates: 01/01/2018 - 12/31/2020Bookable Dates: 12/15/2017 - 12/29/2020Required stay from 7 to 28 Night
- 2018 Plan to Play in the Smokies
- Promo Code: No Promo Code Needed!
- Eligible Stay Dates: 11/01/2017 - 12/31/2018Bookable Dates: 06/16/2017 - 06/30/2018Required stay from 2 to 28 Night
- Military Savings
- Promo Code: MILITARY
- Eligible Stay Dates: 06/14/2017 - 01/02/2019Bookable Dates: 06/14/2017 - 12/31/2018Required stay from 2 to 28 Night
- Stay 2 Weeknights and Get a 3rd Free in the Smoky Mountains
- Promo Code: MIDWEEK3FOR2
- Eligible Stay Dates: 02/04/2018 - 05/24/2018Bookable Dates: 01/26/2018 - 05/21/2018Required stay from 3 to 14 Night
- Fall in Love with the Smokies!
- Promo Code: LASTMINUTE
- Eligible Stay Dates: 02/01/2018 - 03/22/2018Bookable Dates: 02/01/2018 - 03/20/2018Required stay from 2 to 6 Night
Moose Tracks is an alluring log cabin that offers all the comforts of home including 2 TV's, cable package and charcoal grill. Located in Sevierville, just outside of Pigeon Forge, this 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental allows for a serene environment that is only minutes away from restaurants, shopping and family entertainment and can easily sleep 4 people with a queen sized sofa pull-out. A fully-equipped kitchen offers all the essentials to create memorable family dinners. The master bedroom offers a king-sized bed, a jetted tub and private balcony access.
A private deck overlooking gorgeous views is the perfect place to unwind after a long day exploring the area, soak in the private hot tub or rock soothingly on the porch swing. Play a friendly game of pool and try not to be distracted by the beautiful vistas out the picture windows. Other amenities include a gas fireplace, free parking and a washer and dryer in the unit.
Be centrally located in the Rainbow Ridge Resort with your stay at Moose Tracks, settled in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains. Be one with nature but only minutes to civilization close to Tanger Outlets Center at Five Oaks and Dollywood. With its scenic views and unbeatable amenities, this beautiful cabin is perfect for a getaway to the mountains.
Just moments from the doorstep of Moose Tracks is Pigeon Forge with a plethora of exciting attractions to choose from. Power up with breakfast at Flapjack’s Pancake Cabin, climb around the tree tops ropes course at Adventure Park at Five Oaks or play a round of mini-golf at Pirate Golf. Catch the Wonders of Magic with Terry Evanswood to be amazed by grand illusions and sleight of hand or have a family style dinner with the show at Dixie Stampede.
Venture along the Parkway to the delightful town of Gatlinburg, full of Smoky Mountain fun! Mosey along downtown to Ripley’s Believe It or Not Odditorium with 3 floors of oddities from around the world, stop in at Shoot ‘Em Up Cinema to test your sharp shooting skills and then belly up for free moonshine samplings from Ole Smokey Moonshine Distillery. For hand-crafted gifts with a Smoky Mountain feel travel along the Great Smoky Arts and Crafts Community, just off the parkway along Glades Road.
Head into the hills of the Smoky Mountains for awe-inspiring views at Clingmans Dome, the highest peak in Tennessee. As you climb the steep paved path towards the observation tower pause to take in the low clouds and the smoke that makes the Smokies and the almost unending majestic view. Go below the mountains at Forbidden Caverns to experience the underside of the Smokies or leisurely float along the Little Pigeon River tubing with River Romp. Whatever your pleasure may be, you’re sure to have fun for everyone while visiting the Great Smoky Mountains.Read More
Extra Sleeping Area
Services AvailableRead More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Majestic Mountain Vacations
- 1479 Wears Valley Road
- Pigeon Forge
- Tennessee, 37863
- Check In Time: 03:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 865-366-2991
- Reservation Phone: 888-335-9010
- Check-In Phone: 865-366-2991
- Maintenance Phone: 865-868-1190
- After Hours Phone: 888-335-9010
- Office Fax: 865-366-7519
- Office Hours: 9am - 5pm
- Read More