- 12 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 54
- 12 Baths
- Mountain View
- Extra Day at No Cost in the Smoky Mountains!
- Promo Code: 7FOR6
- Eligible Stay Dates: 01/01/2018 - 12/31/2020Bookable Dates: 12/15/2017 - 12/29/2020Required stay from 7 to 28 Night
- 2018 Plan to Play in the Smokies
- Promo Code: No Promo Code Needed!
- Eligible Stay Dates: 11/01/2017 - 12/31/2018Bookable Dates: 06/16/2017 - 06/30/2018Required stay from 2 to 28 Night
- Military Savings
- Promo Code: MILITARY
- Eligible Stay Dates: 06/14/2017 - 01/02/2019Bookable Dates: 06/14/2017 - 12/31/2018Required stay from 2 to 28 Night
- 10 Best in the Smokies
- Promo Code: No Promo Code Needed!
- Eligible Stay Dates: 05/16/2018 - 08/02/2018Bookable Dates: 05/16/2018 - 07/31/2018Required stay from 1 to 28 Night
- Spoil Yourself with Savings in the Smoky Mountains
- Promo Code: SPOIL
- Eligible Stay Dates: 05/01/2018 - 08/31/2018Bookable Dates: 04/29/2018 - 05/27/2018Required stay from 3 to 28 Night
Wake up with a splendid Smoky Mountain sunrise at our Morning View Manor. This luxury 12-bedroom cabin sits at the pinnacle of The Preserve Resort and can comfortable sleep 54 people, perfect for a group retreat or family reunion. Enjoy cooking for your group in a beautiful kitchen with double stainless steel appliances and large granite counters to make preparation a snap. Relax and unwind in your mountain retreat featuring rustic log furniture throughout.
The decks off of this 3-level cabin offer one of the most scenic views imaginable any time of year. Enjoy your coffee in the crisp morning air as the sun says its hellos; quietly take advantage of the handcrafted rocking chairs. The outside hot tub is a fantastic way to watch the day dwindle while your muscles release their knots. The theater room is cozily arranged to be able to delight in your favorite movie with a sound system. Play a game of pool or air hockey for a friendly challenge. This wonderful cabin would be great for groups, so book your next getaway here and enjoy that splendid morning view.
Located within the beautiful Preserve Resort that overlooks the Great Smoky Mountains and close to the areas entertainment, dining, and shopping while far enough away to enjoy your relaxing getaway is where you’ll find Morning View Manor. The resort amenities include an on-site fitness center that offers a steam room and sauna, a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub and a wedding chapel. The pavilion allows you to relax while rocking in front of the fireplace with the majestic view of Wears Valley.
Just down the road a piece is the quaint town of Townsend known as the peaceful side of the Smokies. Grab breakfast at Elvira’s, for local food with lots of flavor. Fill up on the rich history of the area with a visit to the Great Smoky Mountain Heritage Center, then head out to Tuckaleechee Caverns to experience the greatest site under the Smokies.
A short drive from Morning View Manor to Pigeon Forge and Sevierville for a day of shopping and attractions. Stop at The Old Mill Square for hand-crafted crafts and candy, take a stroll through Three Bears General Store with live bears you can feed. Play a game of mini-golf at Firehouse Golf featuring 2 courses with waterfalls and ponds. Catch a show at The Smoky Mountain Opry or Country Tonight, some of the best entertainment in the area.
Head to the top of the Space Needle in downtown Gatlinburg were the observation deck offers a 360 degree of the Great Smoky Mountains. Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies offers the chance to get up close and splash with stingrays and see sharks up close in the underwater tunnel. Try out mountain biking at CLIMB Works where they provide the trails and bikes for an ultimate experience or try out the zipline course fly through the tree canopies for hours.
Minutes from the doorstep of Morning View Manor, is the quiet town of Townsend known as the peaceful side of the Smokies and one of the main gateways into the Great Smoky Mountain National Park. Experience the natural beauty that surrounds you with a float down the Little Pigeon River with River Romp – Tubing in the Smokies. With over 800 miles of hiking trails, your adventures are truly endless. Put your head in the clouds with a hike to Clingman’s Dome Tower, when you reach the summit you will be at the second highest peak east of the Mississippi River.Read More
Extra Sleeping Area
Services AvailableRead More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Majestic Mountain Vacations
- 1479 Wears Valley Road
- Pigeon Forge
- Tennessee, 37863
- Check In Time: 03:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 865-366-2991
- Reservation Phone: 888-335-9010
- Check-In Phone: 865-366-2991
- Maintenance Phone: 865-868-1190
- After Hours Phone: 888-335-9010
- Office Fax: 865-366-7519
- Office Hours: 9am - 5pm
- Read More