- 6 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 16
- 5 Baths
- Mountain View
- Extra Day at No Cost in the Smoky Mountains!
- Promo Code: 7FOR6
- Eligible Stay Dates: 01/01/2018 - 12/31/2020Bookable Dates: 12/15/2017 - 12/29/2020Required stay from 7 to 28 Night
- 2018 Plan to Play in the Smokies
- Promo Code: No Promo Code Needed!
- Eligible Stay Dates: 11/01/2017 - 12/31/2018Bookable Dates: 06/16/2017 - 06/30/2018Required stay from 2 to 28 Night
- Military Savings
- Promo Code: MILITARY
- Eligible Stay Dates: 06/14/2017 - 01/02/2019Bookable Dates: 06/14/2017 - 12/31/2018Required stay from 2 to 28 Night
- Spoil Yourself with Savings in the Smoky Mountains
- Promo Code: SPOIL
- Eligible Stay Dates: 05/01/2018 - 08/31/2018Bookable Dates: 04/29/2018 - 05/27/2018Required stay from 3 to 28 Night
Treat yourself to a mountain getaway with all the amenities at Mountain Theatre Lodge, a spacious log cabin rental that offers all the comforts of home and more! This 6-bedroom, 5 1/2 bathroom cabin that can comfortably sleep up to 16 people is centrally located for easy access to Dollywood, Pigeon Forge and all the area entertainment.
The master suites feature king sized beds, bed side jetted tubs and private deck access overlooking the impressive mountain landscape. The loft offers 2 double sized log beds with a catwalk over to the game room furnished with foosball and air hockey. The kitchen is fully-equipped to be able to prepare meals and memories, with features like stainless steel appliances, bench style seating and a gas grill outside.
Bring along your favorite DVD’s to watch in the theater room featuring leather recliners and surround sound. Video game it up with the 2 different arcade games, challenge one another to a game of pool or shuffle board or play board games at the game table. With its picturesque views and unmatchable amenities, this stunning and centrally located cabin within the Black Bear Ridge Resort, is picture-perfect haven in the mountains!
Soar along the tree canopies with Adventure Park at Five Oaks for a zip lining experience you won’t soon forget. During the summer season for nightlife you can only experience in the Smokies, take a nighttime zip. Spend a day exploring Dollywood full of family fun and stay for the evening fireworks. Visit The Island of Pigeon Forge to shop, play and dine. Take a spin on the Great Smoky Mountain Wheel with all glass gondolas taking you up 20 stories for a splendid view of the Smokies. As you rotate around, don’t forget to look down to enjoy the fountain show choreographed to music with lights.
Mosey on down to the charming town of Gatlinburg for mountains of family enjoyment! Visit Ober Gatlinburg, an amusement park and winter ski area that has an aerial tramway to take you from downtown to their mountain side of fun with year round ice skating, alpine slide, mountain coaster and chair swings. Stop at one of the many Ripley’s attractions like Ripley’s Believe It or Not Odditorium, guaranteed to be the weirdest place in Gatlinburg. Grab a bite to eat at Dick’s Last Resort to power through more exploits. Mini-golf in the Smokies is a must; get your 18 holes in at Ripley’s Davy Crockett Mini Golf, replicating the olden days when Davy Crockett roamed the hillside.
Start your Great Smoky Mountain adventures shooting the whitewater rapids with Smoky Mountain Outdoors along the Pigeon River, rafting at its best! Journey out on horseback with Five Oaks Riding Stables, guiding you across mountain streams in hopes of seeing wildlife. Venture to the underside of the mountains at Forbidden Caverns to witness the waterfalls hidden beneath the Smoky Mountains.Read More
Extra Sleeping Area
- Check-in Office Name:
- Majestic Mountain Vacations
- 1479 Wears Valley Road
- Pigeon Forge
- Tennessee, 37863
- Check In Time: 03:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 865-366-2991
- Reservation Phone: 888-335-9010
- Check-In Phone: 865-366-2991
- Maintenance Phone: 865-868-1190
- After Hours Phone: 888-335-9010
- Office Fax: 865-366-7519
- Office Hours: 9am - 5pm
- Read More