- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Baths
- River View
- Extra Day at No Cost in the Smoky Mountains!
- Promo Code: 7FOR6
- Eligible Stay Dates: 01/01/2018 - 12/31/2020Bookable Dates: 12/15/2017 - 12/29/2020Required stay from 7 to 28 Night
- 2018 Plan to Play in the Smokies
- Promo Code: No Promo Code Needed!
- Eligible Stay Dates: 11/01/2017 - 12/31/2018Bookable Dates: 06/16/2017 - 06/30/2018Required stay from 2 to 28 Night
- Military Savings
- Promo Code: MILITARY
- Eligible Stay Dates: 06/14/2017 - 01/02/2019Bookable Dates: 06/14/2017 - 12/31/2018Required stay from 2 to 28 Night
- Spoil Yourself with Savings in the Smoky Mountains
- Promo Code: SPOIL
- Eligible Stay Dates: 05/01/2018 - 08/31/2018Bookable Dates: 04/29/2018 - 05/27/2018Required stay from 3 to 28 Night
River Crossing 501 is an inviting condo unit that offers all the comforts of home including granite countertops throughout, 4 HD TV's, HD cable package and complimentary wireless Internet. Located in Sevierville, just outside of Pigeon Forge, this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom unit allows for a peaceful environment that is only minutes away from restaurants, shopping and family entertainment.
This spacious 1525 sq ft unit sleeps six and offers a private balcony overlooking the Little Pigeon River. River views, city/parkway views and gorgeous mountain views can be seen from the living room and dining room in addition to the balcony. A fully-equipped kitchen offers all the essentials to create memorable family dinners and a full-size washer & dryer makes laundry a snap.
The master bedroom offers a king-sized bed and the master bathroom features a jetted tub and separate tile shower. The other bedrooms have comfortable queen-sized beds.
Community amenities include an outdoor pool and hot tub, both perfect for relaxing. With its scenic views and unbeatable amenities, this beautiful and centrally located condo is perfect for a getaway to the mountains!
Staying at River Crossing 501 puts you on the trolley route. Be off on your day of adventure without driving. Visit Dollywood and Splash Country without the hassle of driving and parking. Stay on the Pigeon Forge Parkway to visit The Island, the Titanic and Wonderworks. Delight in southern comfort food at Huck Finn’s Catfish, Mama’s Farmhouse and the Old Mill. Watch a legendary Smoky Mountain show at The Grand Majestic, Country Tonite or The Comedy Barn Theater.
The downtown strip of Gatlinburg features all kinds of family fun activities! Stopover at Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies, Guinness Book of World Records, Hollywood Star Car Museum and Fort Fun. Get in a game of putt-putt at Ripley’s Davey Crockett Mini-Golf. Grab a bite to eat at TGI Fridays, Johnny Rockets or at the Mountain Edge Grill. The Great Smoky Arts and Crafts Community, located along Glades Road, offers hand-crafted treasures made with skills handed down for generations.
Staying in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains puts you on the doorstep to endless wilderness adventure. Trek along the over 800 miles of hiking trails in every direction around you. Fly along the tree canopies zip-lining with Adventure Park Ziplines. Take a relaxing float down the Little Pigeon River with River Romp Tubing or auto-tour along the Roaring Fork Motor Nature Trail to get a feel for yesterday. There’s always more to keep you coming back to the Great Smoky Mountains.Read More
Services AvailableRead More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Majestic Mountain Vacations
- 1479 Wears Valley Road
- Pigeon Forge
- Tennessee, 37863
- Check In Time: 03:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 865-366-2991
- Reservation Phone: 888-335-9010
- Check-In Phone: 865-366-2991
- Maintenance Phone: 865-868-1190
- After Hours Phone: 888-335-9010
- Office Fax: 865-366-7519
- Office Hours: 9am - 5pm
- Read More