- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Baths
- Mountain View
- Extra Day at No Cost in the Smoky Mountains!
- Promo Code: 7FOR6
- Eligible Stay Dates: 01/01/2018 - 12/31/2020Bookable Dates: 12/15/2017 - 12/29/2020Required stay from 7 to 28 Night
- 2018 Plan to Play in the Smokies
- Promo Code: No Promo Code Needed!
- Eligible Stay Dates: 11/01/2017 - 12/31/2018Bookable Dates: 06/16/2017 - 06/30/2018Required stay from 2 to 28 Night
- Military Savings
- Promo Code: MILITARY
- Eligible Stay Dates: 06/14/2017 - 01/02/2019Bookable Dates: 06/14/2017 - 12/31/2018Required stay from 2 to 28 Night
- Spoil Yourself with Savings in the Smoky Mountains
- Promo Code: SPOIL
- Eligible Stay Dates: 05/01/2018 - 08/31/2018Bookable Dates: 04/29/2018 - 05/27/2018Required stay from 3 to 28 Night
Relax and unwind at Rustic Retreat loaded with all the modern luxuries you could ask for. This spacious cabin located in the heart of the quieter side of the Smokies can comfortably sleep 8 people. Enjoy a 42" flat panel TV in the living area while watching your favorite DVD or catching the latest big game on cable. The kitchen comes fully-equipped with all you need to make memorable family meals with updated stainless steel appliance.
With dual decks on both the front and back, your splendid views double! Relish your morning coffee as the sun peeks above Wears Valley while you rock soothingly in a provided wooden rocking chair. When the sun starts to slump below mountains and your muscles begin to shout, head out to the hot tub and let the lush serenity melt your day away. Take advantage of the proximity to Gatlinburg, Townsend, or Pigeon Forge for other mountain adventures.
Above all other resorts in the area is where you’ll find The Preserve Resort overlooking the rolling Wears Valley. Amenities include an outdoor pavilion with a stacked stone-fire place, rocking chairs, an on-site wedding chapel and views that are unimaginable. Let the soothing beauty that surrounds you take your worries away.
Only a few minutes down the mountainside from Rustic Retreat, the picturesque town of Townsend offers an infinite number of ways to enjoy the great outdoors. Spend the day on the Little Pigeon River tubing with River Romp or pack a lunch for visit to the swimming hole at the Townsend Y where the Little River meets the middle prong of the Little Pigeon River and spend the day swimming, fishing or kayaking.
Head into the towns of Pigeon Forge and Sevierville for days endless entertainment. You can’t visit the Smokies without at least one lip-smacking pancake breakfast at Flapjack’s Pancake Cabin. Stop-off with Adventure Park Ziplines at Five Oaks for zip lining through the tree canopies or try the tree tops ropes course. At Dollywood, one of the world’s best theme parks, spend the day and then stay for the nightly fireworks show. The shopping can’t be beat at Tanger Five Oaks Outlet Center, with a huge selection of brand name discount stores.
Ramble down the Parkway to the cozy town of Gatlinburg nestled in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains and visit the Covered Bridge in the Glades, a unique local retail development with restaurants among the Great Smoky Mountain Arts and Crafts Community. Head into the downtown area to visit the many Ripley’s attractions, ride up to the top observation deck of the Space Needle for a 360 degree view of the area and Smokies. You can’t leave town without a visit to the wineries, breweries and distilleries all offering tours, samples and shopping. All this and more is just waiting for you here in your Smoky Mountain getaway!Read More
Services AvailableRead More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Majestic Mountain Vacations
- 1479 Wears Valley Road
- Pigeon Forge
- Tennessee, 37863
- Check In Time: 03:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 865-366-2991
- Reservation Phone: 888-335-9010
- Check-In Phone: 865-366-2991
- Maintenance Phone: 865-868-1190
- After Hours Phone: 888-335-9010
- Office Fax: 865-366-7519
- Office Hours: 9am - 5pm
- Read More