- 12 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 52
- 12 Baths
- Mountain View
- Extra Day at No Cost in the Smoky Mountains!
- Promo Code: 7FOR6
- Eligible Stay Dates: 01/01/2018 - 12/31/2020Bookable Dates: 12/15/2017 - 12/29/2020Required stay from 7 to 28 Night
- 2018 Plan to Play in the Smokies
- Promo Code: No Promo Code Needed!
- Eligible Stay Dates: 11/01/2017 - 12/31/2018Bookable Dates: 06/16/2017 - 06/30/2018Required stay from 2 to 28 Night
- Military Savings
- Promo Code: MILITARY
- Eligible Stay Dates: 06/14/2017 - 01/02/2019Bookable Dates: 06/14/2017 - 12/31/2018Required stay from 2 to 28 Night
- 10 Best in the Smokies
- Promo Code: No Promo Code Needed!
- Eligible Stay Dates: 05/16/2018 - 08/02/2018Bookable Dates: 05/16/2018 - 07/31/2018Required stay from 1 to 28 Night
- Spoil Yourself with Savings in the Smoky Mountains
- Promo Code: SPOIL
- Eligible Stay Dates: 05/01/2018 - 08/31/2018Bookable Dates: 04/29/2018 - 05/27/2018Required stay from 3 to 28 Night
Sequoyah Manor is a spacious 12-bedroom, 12-bathroom cabin in Sevierville, just outside of Pigeon Forge, that easily sleeps up to 52 people. With 11 king-sized log beds, 11 queen-sizes futons, 2 queen-sizes log bunk beds and 2 queen-sizes sofa beds, this cabin can fit multiple families or a large group comfortably. The cabin features a fully-equipped kitchen that offers 2 refrigerators, 2 dishwashers and 2 microwaves, all in stainless steel. Challenge one another with a game of pool, air hockey or Foosball then unwind with your favorite movie in the theater room, which contains 70" and sound bar and comfortable couch seating.
Breath in the invigorating mountain air while using the charcoal grill to cook up a feast, dine at the picnic table then unwind in the rocking chairs while the as the stars twinkle above. Other amenities include Wi-Fi, a washer/dryer unit and hot tub. Beautiful mountain views and a touch of luxury, along with an incredible location that is within 10 minutes of great shopping and dining, makes Sequoyah Manor a leading vacation rental.
Located in the picturesque Preserve Resort overlooking Wears Valley, the resort amenities include access to the fitness center offering a sauna and steam room all on-site. Plunge into the seasonal outdoor pool to cool off on warm days or unwind in the hot tub. The Preserve also features a wedding chapel and an outdoor pavilion with rocking chairs, a fireplace, and a view that can’t be beat.
While staying at Sequoyah Manor you are on the peaceful side of the Smokies. For a quieter Smoky Mountain adventure, bike the Cades Cove 11 mile loop that is closed to cars every Wednesday and Saturday mornings until 10a.m. The closest entrance is through the delightful town of Townsend. Pack a picnic lunch and head to Metcalf Bottoms Picnic area were hiking trails are accessible and you can cool off by putting your toes in the refreshing river water.
Zip on over to Sevierville to zipline with Adventure Park at Five Oaks for an experience of the Smokies you won’t soon forget. They also offer ziplining at night during the summer season for nightlife you can only experience in the Smokies. Spend a day exploring Dollywood, with a wide array of roller-coasters and musical entertainment. Stop off at The Island of Pigeon Forge for shopping, playing and eating. Take a turn on the Great Smoky Mountain Wheel with its all glass gondolas taking you up 20 stories for a magnificent view of the Smokies. As the wheel spins, don’t forget to look down to enjoy the fountain show choreographed to music with lights.
Wander down the Parkway and be in the delighted with all Gatlinburg has to offer. Hop on the Great Smoky Arts & Crafts Trail, beginning on Glades Road and featuring the largest collection of independent artists in the country. Play a game of putt-putt at Fort Fun with indoor and outdoor courses; be amazed at the Guinness World Records Museum, then grab a bite to eat at Dick’s Last Resort. Don’t miss out on the tour and sampling of authentic Tennessee moonshine at Ole Smoky Moonshine Distillery.Read More
Services AvailableRead More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Majestic Mountain Vacations
- 1479 Wears Valley Road
- Pigeon Forge
- Tennessee, 37863
- Check In Time: 03:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 865-366-2991
- Reservation Phone: 888-335-9010
- Check-In Phone: 865-366-2991
- Maintenance Phone: 865-868-1190
- After Hours Phone: 888-335-9010
- Office Fax: 865-366-7519
- Office Hours: 9am - 5pm
- Read More