- 1 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Baths
- Mountain View
- Extra Day at No Cost in the Smoky Mountains!
- Promo Code: 7FOR6
- Eligible Stay Dates: 01/01/2018 - 12/31/2020Bookable Dates: 12/15/2017 - 12/29/2020Required stay from 7 to 28 Night
- 2018 Plan to Play in the Smokies
- Promo Code: No Promo Code Needed!
- Eligible Stay Dates: 11/01/2017 - 12/31/2018Bookable Dates: 06/16/2017 - 06/30/2018Required stay from 2 to 28 Night
- Military Savings
- Promo Code: MILITARY
- Eligible Stay Dates: 06/14/2017 - 01/02/2019Bookable Dates: 06/14/2017 - 12/31/2018Required stay from 2 to 28 Night
- Spoil Yourself with Savings in the Smoky Mountains
- Promo Code: SPOIL
- Eligible Stay Dates: 05/01/2018 - 08/31/2018Bookable Dates: 04/29/2018 - 05/27/2018Required stay from 3 to 28 Night
Star Gazer is a two-level, one-bedroom, two-bathroom cabin that can comfortably sleep 4. Be welcomed with an unobstructed view of the mountains while looking out the large picture windows. The kitchen comes fully-equipped to be able to cook any meal and the dining area reveals another astounding overlook. The master suite is downstairs containing a king-sized log bed with a charming quilt to cuddle up under on chilly nights and watch movies on cable.
While outside on the deck you will have panoramic view of Mount LeConte and many miles beyond. Make sure you go out at night to Star Gaze from your deck or while you enjoy the private hot tub you will find on the lower deck of your cabin. Take time to play a game of pool and enjoy the Arcade game. This cabin is located towards the end of the road and will provide a sense of privacy along with quietness and less traffic while being in a resort.
While staying within Legacy Mountain Resort begin to let the tranquil lavish environment ease you into a peaceful state of mind. Check-in is easy as can be, with a quick stop at the conveniently located office located on Upper Middle Creek Road before you journey up to Star Gazer.
Ramble over to Pigeon Forge and Sevierville where the adventures are endless. Begin with a stop at the Titanic Museum Attraction; receive your boarding pass to a voyage of discovery then replenish with some hickory smoked barbeque at Corky’s Ribs and BBQ. Catch the hilarious show at The Comedy Barn full of good clean family fun and end the evening at The Island at Pigeon Forge to take a spin on the Great Smoky Mountain Wheel for an outstanding night ride.
Down the Parkway a piece you’ll find enchanting Gatlinburg where it’s easy to make the day out of a visit to the downtown area with so many choices of entertainment, shopping and dining. Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies one of the top 5 aquariums in the world then stop at one of the other incredible Ripley’s attractions, Believe It or Not Odditorium, Haunted Adventure or Mirror Maze, all an electrifying time. Experience the awe-inspiring views with Gatlinburg Sky Lift, go the top of Crockett Mountain for breathtaking views of the vista surrounding you. Hop on the Great Smoky Arts and Crafts Trail for exceptional hand-crafted Smoky Mountain artistry just a few miles away from the downtown area.
There are so many choices for adventure in the Great Smoky Mountains it can be a difficult to decide where to begin. One fantastic way is on horseback, visit Five Oaks Riding Stables for a guided tour. Zip through the tree canopies with a zipline tour at Legacy Mountain Zip Lines the longest zipline in America and located within walking distance of Legacy Mountain Resort. Explore the Pigeon River with Smoky Mountain Outdoors while whitewater rafting.Read More
Extra Sleeping Area
Services AvailableRead More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Sugar Maple Cabins
- 1735 Upper Middle Creek Rd
- Tennessee, 37862
- Check In Time: 03:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 865-934-1030
- Reservation Phone: 877-237-9055
- Check-In Phone: 865-934-1030
- Maintenance Phone: 865-868-1190
- After Hours Phone: 877-237-9055
- Office Fax: 865-934-0537
- Office Hours: 9am - 5pm
- Read More