- 5 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 14
- 5 Baths
- Mountain View
- Extra Day at No Cost!
- Promo Code: 7FOR6
- Eligible Stay Dates: 01/01/2018 - 12/31/2020Bookable Dates: 12/15/2017 - 12/29/2020Required stay from 7 to 28 Night
- Discover Your Summer State of Mind in the Smoky Mountains
- Promo Code: Summer18
- Eligible Stay Dates: 05/01/2018 - 08/31/2018Bookable Dates: 03/09/2018 - 04/27/2018Required stay from 4 to 28 Night
- 2018 Plan to Play in the Smokies
- Promo Code: No Promo Code Needed!
- Eligible Stay Dates: 11/01/2017 - 12/31/2018Bookable Dates: 06/16/2017 - 06/30/2018Required stay from 2 to 28 Night
- Military Savings
- Promo Code: MILITARY
- Eligible Stay Dates: 06/14/2017 - 01/02/2019Bookable Dates: 06/14/2017 - 12/31/2018Required stay from 2 to 28 Night
- Stay 2 Weeknights and Get a 3rd Free in the Smoky Mountains
- Promo Code: MIDWEEK3FOR2
- Eligible Stay Dates: 02/04/2018 - 05/24/2018Bookable Dates: 01/26/2018 - 05/21/2018Required stay from 3 to 14 Night
Welcome to Theater In The Mountains and the beginning of your Smoky Mountain getaway just outside of Pigeon Forge. This spacious 3 level cabin rental features 5-bedrooms and 5-bathrooms and can comfortably sleep 14 people. Each of the master suites offers a large king sized bed, fireplace and jetted tub in each. A deck affording breathtaking mountain views surrounds Theater in the Mountains, allowing outside access from each bedroom. The kitchen is fully-equipped with all you that is need to prepare delightful meals and modernized with stainless steel appliances.
While staying at Theatre in the Mountains, no amenity has been overlooked. Watch your favorite movies in the theatre room and stock up the mini-bar so you won’t have to pause the movie. Challenge each other to friendly games of pool or on the arcade game. At the end of a day of big adventure retire to the private hot tub to lose yourself in the stars and moonlight. Other amenities include a charcoal grill, a washer and dryer and free parking.
The prime location of this cabin provides stunning scenic views, as it is steps away from the surrounding nature within Black Bear Ridge Resort for a relaxing and private vacation, visit Theater in the Mountains!
It’s just minutes from your cabin doorstep to the heart of Pigeon Forge where excitement and adventure are everywhere. Stop into the Old Mill to dine on classic family favorites then stroll over to the Old Forge Distillery to sip a little and shop. Receive your boarding pass for passage on the Titanic Museum after you run off your energy at LazerPort Fun Center the largest arcade in the Smokies and play laser tag, mini-golf or race go-karts. See who the top dog is at Lumberjack Feud, featuring real lumberjacks!
Venture down the Parkway to Gatlinburg nestled in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains to tour the Covered Bridge in the Glades a unique local shopping village with restaurants along the Great Smoky Mountain Arts and Crafts Trail. Hop back onto the Parkway to visit Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies to interact with penguins and stroll through the underwater tunnel.
Bring along lunch and head to the hills for a day of exploration! Cades Cove has an eleven-mile driving loop that takes you back in time to a working grist mill and other historical buildings. Set along the many hiking trails in the footprints of pioneers to experience life as it would have been in the days of early settlers. Go the highest point in Tennessee with a visit to Clingmans Dome and be awe-struck by the ever rolling vistas before you.Read More
Extra Sleeping Area
Services AvailableRead More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Majestic Mountain Vacations
- 1479 Wears Valley Road
- Pigeon Forge
- Tennessee, 37863
- Check In Time: 03:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 865-366-2991
- Reservation Phone: 888-335-9010
- Check-In Phone: 865-366-2991
- Maintenance Phone: 865-868-1190
- After Hours Phone: 888-335-9010
- Office Fax: 865-366-7519
- Office Hours: 9am - 5pm
- Read More