Park City, Utah, is home to two world-class ski resorts—Deer Valley® Resort and Park City Mountain Resort—but it's so much more than just a ski town. Adventures at Utah ski resorts mix perfectly with arts and entertainment with Utah vacations from Wyndham Vacation Rentals. Inn addition to winter sports at two wold-class ski resorts, Park City is perhaps best known as the home of the Sundance Film Festival.
Salt Lake City hosted the XIX Olympic Winter Games and the VIII Paralympic Games in 2002. Today, visitors can tour Utah Olympic Park, where the international athletes competed, and even experience an 80-mph bobsled ride.
The natural beauty of this area extends into summer, when biking, hiking and dining complement a full calendar of events, festivals and entertainment. Fishing the scenic lakes and streams yields trout, bass and many other types of sport fish.
Dinosaur monuments and ghost towns are offbeat and educational attractions for fun family vacations in Utah.Read More
- Black Bear Lodge
- Black Bear Lodge offers upscale ski condos in Deer Valley® with 1 to 4 bedrooms. From their mid-mountain location, these condos offer scenic or mountain views of Deer Valley Resort. They are walking distance to the Silver Lake Village lifts and lie on the ski bus route. Many Black Bear Lodge units boast decks with private hot tubs, and daily housekeeping is included with every rental. Onsite amenities include a heated outdoor pool and hot tub, as well as a poolside gas barbeque grill and picnic area.
- Mont Cervin Plaza
- Located in the heart of Silver Lake Village, Mont Cervin Plaza offers ski-in, ski-out lodging at Deer Valley Resort. Guests staying at Mont Cervin Plaza can walk to Silver Lake Village shops and restaurants, take Wyndham Vacation Rentals’ seasonal private shuttle to Park City or Canyons Village, or catch a ride on the free ski bus. Each 2- and 3-bedroom condo features a private hot tub, which is included in the winter-season rental rate. Additional premium in-unit amenities available at Mont Cervin Plaza include a gourmet kitchen, wood-burning fireplace, master bath with jetted tub, and a private laundry room with washer/dryer.
- Copperbottom Inn
- Copperbottom Inn at Park City Resort allows access to all three ski resorts and historic Main Street thanks to its convenient location on the free city-wide shuttle bus. Each 1-bedroom, 2-bath condo includes a queen-size sleeper sofa, making Copperbottom Inn a smart choice for a small family or even for a group to rent multiple units. Every unit includes a wood-burning fireplace, central heat, private Wi-Fi, and a balcony off the master bedroom. Free parking is available on site, and most condos include an in-unit washer/dryer. Daily and midweek housekeeping are available for a fee.
- Timber Wolf Lodge
- An elegant mountain lodge exterior welcomes guests to Timber Wolf Lodge, while mountain timber furnishings and river rock fireplaces lend an air of warmth and coziness to the Park City townhomes. Ski accommodations at this Canyons-area complex include 2-bedroom and 3-bedroom townhomes, each with a queen-size sofa bed for extra sleeping room. Full kitchens feature granite counters and stainless steel appliances. Each unit includes private wireless Internet access, the comfort of central heat, and the convenience of an in-unit washer/dryer. The complex has 2 outdoor hot tubs and underground parking for one mid-size car per unit. Additional outside parking is available for larger vehicles, such as SUVs.
- Town Pointe near the Town Lift
- Ski lodging at Town Pointe offers the best of both worlds—an Historic District address near the shopping, dining and nightlife of Main Street, paired with easy access to Park City Mountain Resort via the Town Lift just a block away. Every condo at Town Pointe includes central heat, a gas fireplace, wireless Internet access, a full kitchen and an in-unit washer/dryer. Daily and midweek housekeeping are available for a fee. Linens are provided, and each unit includes at reserved underground parking space.
History and charm abound in the mountain town of Park City, Utah, where Wyndham Vacation Rentals has properties that make great host sites for group gatherings such as family reunions, destination weddings and ski clubs. The mountain vistas and natural beauty here create a picturesque backdrop for marriage ceremonies and receptions, while the proximity to ski areas and eclectic après-ski attractions offers unmatched convenience for visitors drawn to Park City’s slopes.
Many of Wyndham Vacation Rentals’ Park City properties are located near hiking trails, national forests, rivers and lakes for easy access to recreation and adventure that are sure to enhance any group’s stay. For select properties, we also can provide services or recommendations for catering, audio/visual equipment and more.
• Destination Weddings
• Family Reunions & Social Events
1245 Deer Valley Drive
Park City, UT 84060
What better time to save on a ski vacation than right now? Grab a great vacation deal with money-saving offers on ski accommodations. Check the Vacation Deals page for our best lodging deals in Park City, Deer Valley® and Canyons Village. Book your stay today, and be on the slopes in Park City in no time!Read More
Local Events in Park City
Park City Opening Day
November 21, 2018
Park City Mountain
Opening Day at Park City Mountain
Santa Comes Down the Town Lift
December 15, 2018
Town Lift Plaza
December 22, 2018 - January 6, 2019
56th Annual Torchlight Parade
December 24, 2018
Park City Mountain Village
Sundance Film Festival
January 24 - February 3, 2019
FIS World Championships
February 1-10, 2019
Friday, February 1 - FIS Snowboardcross - Solitude Mountain Resort
Saturday, February 2 (1:00 pm) - Skicross - Solitude Mountain Resort
Saturday, February 2 (7:00 pm) - Opening Ceremony, Big Air Skiing and Fireworks - Canyons Village at Park City Mountain
Sunday, February 3 (11:00 am) - Team Snowboardcross - Solitude Mountain Resort
Monday, February 4 (1:00 pm) - Parallel Giant Slalom Snowboard - Park City Mountain
Tuesday, February 5 - Parallel Slalom Snowboard - Park City Mountain
Tuesday, February 5 (7:00 pm) - Big Air Snowboarding - Canyons Village at Park City Mountain
Wednesday, February 6 (11:00 am) - Slopestyle Skiing - Park City Mountain
Wednesday, February 6 (7:00 pm) - Freestyle Aerials - Deer Valley Resort
Friday, February 8 (11:00 am) - Halfpipe Snowboarding - Park City Mountain
Friday, February 8 (7:00 pm) - Dual Moguls - Deer Valley Resort
Saturday, February 9 (11:00 am) - Halfpipe Skiing - Park City Mountain
Saturday, February 9 - Dual Moguls - Deer Valley Resort
Sunday, February 10 (11:00 am) - Slopestyle Snowboarding - Park City Mountain
Sunday, February 10 - Closing Street Party and Concert - Historic Main Street, Park City
Utah Gay Ski Week
February 21-24, 2019
Park City Mountain
LGBTQ week at Park City Mountain
Black Diamond Gymnastics Winter Classic
February 21-24, 2019
1388 Center Drive, Park City, Utah 84098
18th annual gymnastic event in Park City, Utah
Red, White & Snow
March 7-9, 2019
National Ability Center
Annual culinary, wine and ski festival for adaptive sport fundraising
Thin Air Innovation Festival
April 5-7, 2019
Diverse speakers, outdoor experiences, and ski-town celebrationsRead More
A Perfect Partnership
We've all heard the saying, "You get what you pay for," but with Wyndham Vacation Rentals, you get more. Much more.
Wyndham Vacation Rentals is the world's largest professionally managed vacation rentals business. As part of the Wyndham Destinations family of brands, more property owners trust Wyndham Vacation Rentals to market, manage, and maintain their rental properties in the U.S. than any other professional vacation rental management company. Our commitment is to help our homeowners maximize their property's income potential and provide an overall relaxing experience for you and future rental guests.
Wyndham Vacation Rentals in Utah continually strives to make your homeowner experience one of individual attention and professionalism and to help your property realize its full investment potential. We pride ourselves on having a local team with global support, making us the best of both worlds and the perfect partner to manage your vacation rental. The high standards to which we hold our people and our properties form the basis of our Vacation Rental Bill of Rights® — a list of six key commitments that every traveler can expect when booking a vacation rental stay with us.
Our goal is to drive your revenue further by creating a strategic marketing plan. Through this plan we will enhance your bookings and generate the results you expect by optimizing distribution channels. In other words, our marketing doesn't start and stop here. We proudly and successfully partner with several other distribution channels and maintain your property there as well—putting more money in your pocket.
- ...and More!
Our success as a property management company begins with the trust our owners place with us. We work hard to help our owners get the most value possible from their rentals. Our fantastic team of detail-driven staff takes personal pride in inspecting, managing, and maintaining each property.
If you've got a property in Utah and you're looking for personal service, powerful marketing, and exceptional property management, we welcome the opportunity to speak with you.
Contact our local local Business Development representative, Judy Winterhalter, to join our program or for any additional information or questions that you may have.
- Park City
- Deer Valley
- Canyons Village
A Park City vacation offers a ski experience like no other. From gentle slopes for beginners to world-class terrain parks and the Superpipe from the 2002 Olympic Winter Games, Park City Ski Resort has something for everyone. Park City is not just a ski destination, however. The famous Sundance Film Festival entertains every January. Summers are filled with outdoor adventure along hundreds of miles of trails winding through forests and past lakes and rivers. For fun family entertainment, Park City Mountain features a zip line, Adventure Zone and one of the longest alpine slides in the world. Hot air balloon rides reveal a different perspective of the mountaintops.more info
Deer Valley Resort is a great winter destination for families. With an award-winning ski school, an onsite, state-licensed childcare facility, and the bounty of 300 annual inches of powder snow backed up by state-of-the-art snowmaking, Deer Valley® offers guests a complete vacation experience. Deer Valley Resort is consistently ranked #1 in the categories of guest service, on-mountain dining and mountain grooming by the readers of SKI Magazine.more info
Great amenities at the Canyons Village Base Area, including dining, shopping, ski & bike shops, and concerts year round.more info