A Park City vacation offers a ski experience like no other. From gentle slopes for beginners to world-class terrain parks and the Superpipe from the 2002 Olympic Winter Games, Park City Ski Resort has something for everyone.
Park City is not just a ski destination, however. The famous Sundance Film Festival entertains every January. Summers are filled with outdoor adventure along hundreds of miles of trails winding through forests and past lakes and rivers. For fun family entertainment, Park City Mountain features a zip line, Adventure Zone and one of the longest alpine slides in the world. Hot air balloon rides reveal a different perspective of the mountaintops.Read More
- Copperbottom Inn
- Copperbottom Inn at Park City Resort allows access to all three ski resorts and historic Main Street thanks to its convenient location on the free city-wide shuttle bus. Each 1-bedroom, 2-bath condo includes a queen-size sleeper sofa, making Copperbottom Inn a smart choice for a small family or even for a group to rent multiple units. Every unit includes a wood-burning fireplace, central heat, private Wi-Fi, and a balcony off the master bedroom. Free parking is available on site, and most condos include an in-unit washer/dryer. Daily and midweek housekeeping are available for a fee.
- Timber Wolf Lodge
- An elegant mountain lodge exterior welcomes guests to Timber Wolf Lodge, while mountain timber furnishings and river rock fireplaces lend an air of warmth and coziness to the Park City townhomes. Ski accommodations at this Canyons-area complex include 2-bedroom and 3-bedroom townhomes, each with a queen-size sofa bed for extra sleeping room. Full kitchens feature granite counters and stainless steel appliances. Each unit includes private wireless Internet access, the comfort of central heat, and the convenience of an in-unit washer/dryer. The complex has 2 outdoor hot tubs and underground parking for one mid-size car per unit. Additional outside parking is available for larger vehicles, such as SUVs.
- Town Pointe near the Town Lift
- Ski lodging at Town Pointe offers the best of both worlds—an Historic District address near the shopping, dining and nightlife of Main Street, paired with easy access to Park City Mountain Resort via the Town Lift just a block away. Every condo at Town Pointe includes central heat, a gas fireplace, wireless Internet access, a full kitchen and an in-unit washer/dryer. Daily and midweek housekeeping are available for a fee. Linens are provided, and each unit includes at reserved underground parking space.
History and charm abound in the mountain town of Park City, Utah, where Wyndham Vacation Rentals has properties that make great host sites for group gatherings such as family reunions, destination weddings and ski clubs. The mountain vistas and natural beauty here create a picturesque backdrop for marriage ceremonies and receptions, while the proximity to ski areas and eclectic après-ski attractions offers unmatched convenience for visitors drawn to Park City’s slopes.
Many of Wyndham Vacation Rentals’ Park City properties are located near hiking trails, national forests, rivers and lakes for easy access to recreation and adventure that are sure to enhance any group’s stay. For select properties, we also can provide services or recommendations for catering, audio/visual equipment and more.
Choose a group type from the links below to learn more about the properties that have accommodations for groups and events in Park City, Utah. Then, contact one of our team members for more information and great group rates.
• Destination Weddings
• Family Reunions & Social Events
1245 Deer Valley Drive
Park City, UT 84060
What better time to save on a ski vacation than right now? Grab a great vacation deal with money-saving offers on ski accommodations. Check the Vacation Deals page for our best lodging deals in Park City, Deer Valley® and Canyons Village. Book your stay today, and be on the slopes in Park City in no time!Read More
A Perfect Partnership
We've all heard the saying, "You get what you pay for," but with Wyndham Vacation Rentals, you get more. Much more.
Wyndham Vacation Rentals is the world's largest professionally managed vacation rentals business. As part of the Wyndham Destinations family of brands, more property owners trust Wyndham Vacation Rentals to market, manage, and maintain their rental properties in the U.S. than any other professional vacation rental management company. Our commitment is to help our homeowners maximize their property's income potential and provide an overall relaxing experience for you and future rental guests.
Wyndham Vacation Rentals in Park City continually strives to make your homeowner experience one of individual attention and professionalism and to help your property realize its full investment potential. We pride ourselves on having a local team with global support, making us the best of both worlds and the perfect partner to manage your vacation rental. The high standards to which we hold our people and our properties form the basis of our Vacation Rental Bill of Rights® — a list of six key commitments that every traveler can expect when booking a vacation rental stay with us.
Our goal is to drive your revenue further by creating a strategic marketing plan. Through this plan we will enhance your bookings and generate the results you expect by optimizing distribution channels. In other words, our marketing doesn't start and stop here. We proudly and successfully partner with several other distribution channels and maintain your property there as well—putting more money in your pocket.
- ...and More!
Our success as a property management company begins with the trust our owners place with us. We work hard to help our owners get the most value possible from their rentals. Our fantastic team of detail-driven staff takes personal pride in inspecting, managing, and maintaining each property.
If you've got a property in Park City and you're looking for personal service, powerful marketing, and exceptional property management, we welcome the opportunity to speak with you.
Contact our local local Business Development representative, Judy Winterhalter, to join our program or for any additional information or questions that you may have.
- Park City
- Deer Valley
- Canyons Village